Gonna do it

jaybee

Hi all not been on here for ages, had a bad start to the year my mum was ill from 2nd Jan but I carried on with CD as best I could, but then she was getting worse and after visiting hospital most of the day then getting home late ended up eating rubbish, unfortunatly after a long struggle my darling mum died on 4th April and have been very down and eating and drinking loads. So I have now decided Monday is the start of my CD journey as I go away at the end of May for a rest and want to feel good about myself by the pool or on the beach. Anyway as the title says am going to do this as need a boost as am so down at the moment, thanks for reading my post. Jxx

Big {{{{hugs}}}} hun, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum. :hug99: Don't be too hard on yourself for eating and drinking the wrong things.

Anyway, it's lovely to see you back. :wavey:

And 6 weeks should be long enough to get a nice chunk of weight off and get you feeling better about yourself. Make sure you've got all your favourite shakes to hand - along with lots of nice distraction ideas (magazines, books, bubble bath... :)).

:grouphugg:

Sorry to hear about your mum Jaybee honey x It will certainly be a boost honey to get your weight loss going again x

so very sorry to hear about your mum jaybee ((((((hugs)))))))
nice to see you back.
im sure u will be looking and feeling much better by your holiday.
good luck with your first week :)

So sorry to hear about your mum ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) and i commend you for getting back into cd so soon.
Take care of yourself xx

I'm so sorry for your loss Hun. I know how hard it is, my father died only 5 months ago and I still can't believe it. the pain is awful but you will get thru it. I'm sure you will look fantastic for your holiday. Wish you all the best xx

thanks for the replies and your kind messages about mum. will be popping on most days once i start on Monday, looking forward to it as know it works and it works fast xx

Back