Red Days Gonna do some Red Days. Any Red Day supporters out there!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jodidi, 12 June 2010 Social URL.

1. jodidi

jodidi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World!
    Just started back on SW as you know. I gave Extra Easy ago again but I just cant get on with it. And green days are making me feel a bit podged especially as *week has just begun, lol! Can anyone give me an idea as toi what they eat as Ive always struggled as to know what to eat on Red.

Many Thanks :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    any meats with salad. I like doing chicken marinaded in nandos marinade (its about .5 syns!) in pitta bread ith mountains of salad. egg and weight watchers bacon sandwiches... steak... homemade hamburgers made with extra lean mince and spices...homemade currys using tinned toms and spices... chilli... ham salad. bbq pork. i love red days :D

4. jodidi

jodidi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World!
    :eat: That sounds good, thank you :D! I have some chicken in the fridge so I shal experiement with some spices tomorrow :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.