gonna get there this time

tjamyo

Ok, have decided to keep a track of my journey. I am 37.. (almost 38). Recently married and have two children of my own and two step sons.
I have struggled with my weight for the past 17years, have tried weight watchers. Slimming world. Atkins etc many, many times. I start off well but soon lose my way and undo all the progress i make. I have no idea why. I have no excuses, i just like food, the wrong food!
But this time i feel different. My husband is naturally slim, lucky him. And i hate feeling uncomfortable and fat all the time!
Have been following slimming world by myself for a week and have managed to lose 3lb. Am currently sitting at 11st6lb. I want to get down to 8st 7lb. This seems to me like a massive target so i am setting my first target to get into the 10st bracket.
Today so far i have had:
Breakfast:two eggs scrambled with fry light with chilli powder added. Two slices of bred HEB
coffee with sweetner and milk HEA
dont really do lunch!
Dinner will be pasta n sauce(no butter or milk) with primula low fat cheese HEA and mushrooms.

Hi
Why not try some fruit at lunch time?

I think sometimes when I'm not following a plan I skip meals then end up snacking when the kids are in bed on all the wrong things cause when its all calmed down you suddenly realise you've not eaten all day and then need something quick.

Just an idea to try and get some super free foods in during the day.

good luck on your journery x

Ye, just been and got loads of fruit, had mcdonalds today :( but i dont have daily syns i have a weekly allowance so i will syn it and minus itcoff. I find that better otherwise i feel like i messed up and end up totally off the rails

Back