gonna go total

saffrons

i have decided that from the 12th july i am gonna drop my chicken and do this ts... does anyone have any thoughts on how long it will take me to lose 11st doing ts and swimming 3 times a week? thanks x

Hi Saffrons, if you have that sort of weight to lose then you should lose close to 2stone your 1st month then about a stone a month after that. Should take you close a year if not a little longer, you certainly would not lose 11st in, lets say worst case senerio, 14 months on any other diet. Would take a couple of years but then you already know this or you would not enquiring about Exante.

Yes both mark and calli are rite small goals to begin with they seem easier to reach .You will get there no matter how long it takes .
welldone for taking your first step , i hope you find this forum loads of support because without these lovely people i would be struggling .
mark is the daddy of this forum he always gives supportive words xx:)

well, having made 106 posts, I guess you have been around for a while. You may find if you have been on Exante working solutions and carry on until 12th July, you may not get the initial big loss others on ts get, as your body is already losing weight. A rule of thumb is 10lbs a month on WS and 14lb on TS. But this depends on the size of the person etc :)

Good luck with making the switch :)

Back