Gonna have porridge for tea. do you add any sweetners?

I amke mine with 150ml of hot water - 20secs in mwave - stir another 20secs in mwave stir and if needed another 10secs - but packet has instructions ... try it out and see how you find it.

Neither the Original nor the Apple/Cinnamon need any sweeteners, as they're sweet already. A pinch of cinnamon is nice though :).

I mix mine with a fork, adding 125ml of water from the kettle. Once lumps have gone, microwave for 50 secs. (My m'wave is 950Watts I think.) Make sure the bowl is big enough, as it puffs up in the m'wave. Then when it comes out I add a little cold water whilst stirring with spoon to cool it down a bit and get it to the right consistency. Then sprinkle with a little cinnamon and enjoy :D.

Soon2bslimmer x

Love the porridge,have it twice a day.I like the original,not keen on the apple and cinnamon.Really fills me up.

Im going to swap the rank soups for the porrideg, they will be ideal for work as I wont be able to use a blender at work, I hope I like them!

I had the porridge on my 3rd day i think it was, hated it. Found it incredibly salty, the texture was lovely but just couldnt get past the salt which was a shame. To each their own I guess hehe

I love the porridge! I have about 200ml of hot water, then I microwave it for 2 mins, continuously stopping and stirring otherwise it explodes.. then I leave it for about 5 mins before I eat it so it hardens up a bit!

Porridge

The first porridge I had I did add a tablet sweetner and it was that bad I had to throw it away
(it would be better with powder sweetner - but not allowed on sole source)

I have a sweet tooth and both porridge flavours are fab enough without adding anything but the water - Enjoy

I adore the porridge, but htere just isnt enough lol!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't have done this without the porridge. I love it. I add plenty of water and make it more of a paste, yummy !

Back