Gonna have to this time!

Klev

Hello all,

Let me introduce myself to you all. First off, im Klev, and i am from the Netherlands (so excuse me if i don't use proper language, grammar or spelling :angeldevil: ).

I'm 25 years old (since the day before yesterday), am married and have a 4 month old daughter.

I have been overweight since i was about 16 years old. But after my pregnancy i've reached my top. I have tried loads of things, always staying below the 100 kilos (thats 15.7 stone i believe) wich is quite a magical number for me....
Just before i got pregnant i went over it :sigh:.

After giving birth to my beautifull daughter (i gained 20 kilos...ehm about 3 stone?) all the weight came off again, i was back to my start weight within a week (without dieting)......and then i started to grow again...

A few weeks ago it struck me, that if i kept on going like this i could never play with my daughter when she is able to run around. I wont have the energy, i wont have the ability to play catch or whatever!

So i went to see the doctor to ask for an operation. He wanted to try another step first though and i agreed (cause deep within i still am very scared of operations). I'm now in the process of waiting for more news (sadly) but it does involve starting a diet of Modifast, similar to cambridge diët. I also started on a obeseprogramm with the fysio yesterday also on advice of the doctors.

Now how do i get to this english site you ask....well a very dear friend of mine has showed me the way! And i hope to follow her footsteps very very soon!!

*runs of to call doc and see if something new is happening*

Thanks for listening!! :D

cya all!

Hi and Welcome. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter and good luck with your weight loss :)

Jo x

Thanks you all :D

sadly enough still no news from the doctor :(

Did have my second walk of 20 min today :D gosh sweat is pouring all over :S

I had a half an hour none stop step up challenge earlier. I was completely knackered lol.
Yesterday I did a 20 minute run. I sweated more than ever lol

Very good :D and im already sweating my head off from a plain simple walk haha

Hi Klev,

Best of luck with the Modifast. If you find it doesn't suit you, I'd recommend the diet I'm on... I'm really enjoying Slimming World as there's always somthing you can eat!! You'd be surprised at what you're allowed. Steak and 'syn-free' Chips on Extra Easy plan!!! Its so good!
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in whatever works for you xx

Thank you :D

Back