Gonna make a start!

Clare.

Hi all, I have been reading through all your messages of information and support. Think it is really time to bite the bullet and I am going to start lipotrim this week. Quite nervous as i seem to have tried every diet known to mankind and yet have not succeeded....
Am really motivated now to get started!

Hi Clare.... Good luck for starting.. Have you a particular date you are going to start?

I too have tried many many ways to lose weight (some legal, some not so), and have never stuck to it.. I want to wake up tomorrow a size 10!!! lol... I have now realised that is not going to happen, so i just need a diet with fast results, hence LT...

We are all doing the same thing, going through the same struggles, so we can all support each other x x

hey Clare , i started today, so far so good! we could be buddies..:) how much do you want to lose? :)

hi clare and welcome to the forum. Everyone here is lovely. Good luck. When are you going to start?

Hiya and welcome, we are all here to support u.

Lydiaxx

Hi Clare...welcome welcome welcome...stay on here and you'll do great..just remember that the reason every other diet failed is that you (like we all do) allowed it to..you listened to the voice that said it was okay to cheat and give up....be determined this time that you will not fail, you will silence that voice by shedding the lbs!!!! You'll love the feeling after your first weigh-in xxx

Su...
I want to wake up tomorrow a size 10!!!
....I go to sleep dreaming of this every night....pmsl x

Hi all, I have been reading through all your messages of information and support. Think it is really time to bite the bullet and I am going to start lipotrim this week. Quite nervous as i seem to have tried every diet known to mankind and yet have not succeeded....
Am really motivated now to get started!

Hello, welcome and good luck Clare. You've come to the right place! X

Hi Clare
Good luck , it can be done xxxx

Good luck Clare. It's not the easiest diet in the world at first, make sure you are good and ready in your head to make that start, and then just crack on. Take it one day at a time and when your first week is over and you see the reading on the scales, you'll be amazed and looking forward to the next week.

Welcome Clare, you can do it !!!!

Welcome & Good Luck Clare!

Back