gonna miss you all

Kes

Gold Member
Sitting here at the airport... just under 2 hours to go... very excited now..

I know I will be able to get on, but just wanted to wish you all a lovely Christmas and happy and safe new years.... I will be back next year to finish off my journey and I'm sure all of you will do so well while im gone....

I've taken the shred with me... so plan to do some days on that... I hope anyway.I will post pics as soon as I can, as I'm sure you are all dying to know how it goes....

Be good and stay safe!

Awe so excited for u! Have a fab time soak up all those compliments n il still be about the forum in the new year to see how it went! Enjoy n have s great Xmas n new year xx

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Kes and I hope you have a wonderful time...looking forward to your photos and to hearing how it goes...will miss you:xmassign:

Good luck, Kes. Hope you have a fantastic time. Merry Xmas and happy new year. Look forward to hearing from you soon. x

Gonna miss you babycakes. Safe travels.

have a fantastic trip hun - I'm so excited for you when all your family see you :) :) let us know the reactions :)

Have the most wonderful day enjoy every minute and have a lovely christmas and new year - see you in 2011 xxxx

Hey Hun, Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year. Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics - you will knock them dead xx

have a wonderful time and we'll see you in the new year. :D

Back