Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

aaw,thank you hun,i did put some pics on fb too,hows you anyway?

Ooh cool I'll checkem out!! Yeah all good with me thanks chick!! Still lingering around original target which I guess is an achievement in itself having reached it nearly 8 months ago! But, and it's a BIG BUT...I would lurrrrve to do a Leanne and take it down to under 10 stone!! I plan to just chip away gradually!! Something tells me my body is happy around 10 1/2 stone, a sustainable weight for me, but I'm going to experiment- I may surprise myself and find that I'm fine around 10 stone- I've never been there (prob since I was about 13! So I don't know lol!!) XXX

lol.i never imagined in my wildest dreams id be 10st 10 let alone 10st 1.ive eaten really bad this week though and was out with the girls fri night and had to have to ole hangover cure of mc donalds,lol.but i did walk for over 2 hours so hopefully that will help,i dont expect to lose this week altough im aimin to see a little paek at the 9s x

Morning Chica - oh the 9s are so close.
How did you do at WI last week? T=You've not reported in on the DGs thread.
Have a good week chica. :hug99:

Looking beautiful and stunning as ever chica!

hi hun,yeah im ok thanks.movin out on the 1st of june but when i think i can finally see that light at the end of the tunnel the bloody thing dissapears just as quick....but im keepin spirits high,not gonna let it get me down.

gonna get another tattoo next week,somthing to look foward to xxx hope you ok and lovin the profile pic x

Leanne - hope you are well and moved into your new place.
Hope you read this. let the Girty Girls know how you are going on chica.

Hi Leanne, hope you're OK as it's been a while since you posted and as Bev says we have missed you on the Dirty Girls thread! I hope your absence is a sign that all is well and that you're FAR too busy getting on with your life and enjoying yourself! You know where we all are of you need us xxxxxxx

hi girls,thanks for asking about me,im still waiting to move and has just been one disaster after the next but keeping fingers crossed,had a big blow out with my mum on sat and she said some very hurtfull comments,aparently i look scrawny and ill,so no change there really lol x im just ignoring her ,sad but i can do without it,im still dieting and have just been maintaining really so alls good,im aiming for a 100 percent week this week xxx

hope all you girls are ok x

gonnabesmall said:
hi girls,thanks for asking about me,im still waiting to move and has just been one disaster after the next but keeping fingers crossed,had a big blow out with my mum on sat and she said some very hurtfull comments,aparently i look scrawny and ill,so no change there really lol x im just ignoring her ,sad but i can do without it,im still dieting and have just been maintaining really so alls good,im aiming for a 100 percent week this week xxx

hope all you girls are ok x

Lovely to hear from you hun! So sorry you've had a rocky time of it lately!! Hope all the kids are OK amd that you're looking after yourself! You must feel very sad about the tensions with your Mum- I wonder what is going on in her head to be reacting like this towards you! I hope you get to the bottom of it and make up soon! Well done on the maintaining! It's all about striking a happy/healthy balance isn't it! I don't find it easy! X

gonnabesmall said:
thanks funcurls xx

just reporting in with a new weigh in result from sat

9st 13lb.........yehah,finally got to the 9 section just in it though finally x

Wow that's so fantastic hun! You really wanted to be in that 9st range and you've finally done it! I strive to get there, but still have a stone to go would you believe!! I keep getting back to 10st 10 then go back up and finding it hard to get down past the 10st 10! Too much of a piggywiggy I'm afraid!! X

Back