Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

Hi chica - sorry to hear you and hubs are splitting up but I have to say from things you've said over the months, I'm not that surprised.
It will be hard at first but we're all here for you if you need the occasional ear to listen or shoulder to cry on.
:hug99:

Well it speaks volumes that you are excited about the future rather than scared or wondering if you're doing the right thing!! It's obvious that you are!! It doesn't matter that you weren't married- he's the father of your kids and you've been with him a long time, so it's a massive thing- but it will be a positive one I'm sure and you'll both make sure that the kiddywinkles are happy and central XXXXX

yeah ali,im ok and eatin...
yey off out tonight for a girly night cant wait,shall i post pics morrwo,got me a new dress...which by the way is a 12....wahoo,and my shoes are amazing,nearly wet myself when i saw them,haha. been good this week as i wanted a good lost to give me a boost,altouhg il prob put on nexr week being out on the beer tonight ,then always means kebab,lol.then back to mums morrow for a proper roast and prob some easter eggss....hey ho shall pull back though

gonnabesmall said:
yeah ali,im ok and eatin...
yey off out tonight for a girly night cant wait,shall i post pics morrwo,got me a new dress...which by the way is a 12....wahoo,and my shoes are amazing,nearly wet myself when i saw them,haha. been good this week as i wanted a good lost to give me a boost,altouhg il prob put on nexr week being out on the beer tonight ,then always means kebab,lol.then back to mums morrow for a proper roast and prob some easter eggss....hey ho shall pull back though

Sounds like fun :)

Well done Leanne - as Ali said, just you look after yourself. We don't want you wasting down the plug hole! :8855:

I third that! As long as you're lookin after yourself and eating plenty of the right things, and most of all happy, then that's all we care about!! X

Evening chica - are you okay? You seem to have gone into hiding.
Come back and tell us how you are.

Hey hunny, Omigod nearly 9 stone something!! I'm wel jel lol! I WILL GET THERE I WILL GET THERE I WILL GET THERE (one day lol) xxx You seem to be really enjoying life at the moment- well done Leanne, you deserve some fun and happiness! X

Back