Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

gonnabesmall said:
ha ha,i was just about to say an affair,then i read your other part of the sentance,lol,made me laugh
thanks for the cuddle,feeling a bit better now xx

Cheer up gonnabesmall, at least you have said to yourself you want a change. It's never too late to do anything you want To do in life. Just remember we all live life once and don't worry by the way you communicate online . I don't see you having a problem engaging when you find your dream job

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Leanne - you've got to target so a few "relaxed" days is just what the doctor ordered!

gonnabesmall said:
thanks cadburygurl. yeah im sure somthing amazing will happen one day,my old man might move out for a start,lol

as for slimming this week im gonna have a few days off,il stick to it when i can,but got a few things on x

Lol he wont he loves you, hope you get well soon. Just stay focus and take steps to making your dream real

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

righty .back on plan since tues,but sis has asked me out for lunch today so not sure what i can have,depends where we go,i reaaly fancy fish and chips.will be a good gal agin from tomorrow ,well till monday cos that indian i was meant to have been going out for a few weeks ago is now booked for this monday so will enjoy that :)

mil now taken my 4 kiddies to the park and my god,my house is so quiet,tis lovely,lol,bless em..

hope all my minimins buddies are well x

just thought id mention this to see what you all think,was looking for jobs this week,only somthing like 16 hours a week which would suit me,but if i do get a job,what id be earning the tax credit people will take it away,plus id have the hassle of paying for childcare so is it really ever worth it??????

i want to do somthing ,earn my own bit of money but when its all weighed up im better off as i am

on the bonus side,when i asked my son if mummy should go back to work,he just said " no mummy,i want you to pick me up from school and cook my tea" aaw,at least he wants me :)

gonnabesmall said:
5lb.........on

never mind,back on again today,have an indian buffet to tackle on mon eve though and off to try ww on wed night with my mate,will now have to shift the remainder of 8lb

Yikes huni, that's gotta be a freak result, no way it's real!!!!! Weigh again on Monday morning maybe?

I think ul enjoy ww, have u ever done it before? X

i done ww once b4 but didnt get gr8 results but think i ready for a change.i only need to shift this blasted 5lb gain then another 3lb ,so all in all 8lb to lose and if i can do it on ww in the next couple of weeks il be thrilled.

going swimming this week and gonna try that flabuloss thing.

still having digs from my family that im looking ill---- gah

will do this,again,lol

mind you,ive eaten like a woman posessed this week plus all the alchol i drank sat night so im not surprised,tis me own fault.think i did manage 3 days on plan this week,but hey ho,thats life.i know i ate rubbish and i now have to sort it out....

saturday - green

breakfast -

dinner - batchelors beef rice

snack - 4xryvitas with 71g philly extra light with 2 tsp mango chutney

tea - egg fried rice,chips,and mayflower curry sauce

heax1=71g philly el
heax2=
hebx1=4x ryvitas
hebx2=4xryvitas

syns = 2tsp mango chutney 4,curry sauce 4,dairy lea el 1

total syns = 9

been drinking loads of water today too,wonder if this will help?

Last edited:
Last edited:
gonnabesmall said:
i know but my god i ate,sunday was a kinda eat everything cos im a hungover day though,lol.so i had sat eve ,sun,mon and thurs off plan,the other days i was good and had no syns to try and cover it,obviously didnt work,lol

hoping easy on easy off,but i know that dont work for me either,o eck...

I really think its a fake gain, try again on mon am and bet most of it is gone x

omg,my head hurts.cant take it in.the food which is free on sw like eggs,corn on the cob,mushy peas,baked beans is all pointed..im totally confused,but then i spos on the other hand i can now have smoothies which is free and cakes which is obviously pointed,but hey its cake,lol

hope fully by the end of the week il have this sussed.....wondering if i doin the right thing

did make me laugh though when i 1st went in and my mate said ive bought a friend and the woman looked at me and replied"you could of bought some one bigger" that tickled me

also the leader said they dont usually take people on if they got less than a stone to lose.i only want to lose 8lb but have set a new target to lose that 8lb and then that will make it a 4 stone loss then i think that will be far enough

wish me luck

oh,when i weighed at group i weigh at 10st 13lb so nothing lost since i been back on plan from sat :(

yeah,i think you right,i usually weigh 1st thing sat morning in me pants.lol

im on 26 points with that extra allowance of 49 which we all get

started off well today and its dads birthday so we going back for a chinese,hopefully i can pro popint it

was hoping to save points for sat cos its me boys birthday and were out for tea again x x

Back