Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

Hiya chica - can I give you my 2kg gain please?

Well done though girl - lowest weight ever and only a couple of pounds from your new target. How tall are you exactly? As you don't look too skinny to me.

Your family are just taking time (OK a very LONG time) to adjust to the new you. And the new you looks fabulous to me! So just let them rant and carry on as you are.

haha ,now now girls,il prob stay the bloody same for weeks now.got a few things coming up too,my boys havingg a meal out next sat for his 10th birthday then on the 7th of april i got my best mates birthday so another night out ,wahay,i got me dress.its amazing cant wait to glam up.will be hair,self tan,eyebrows waxing,the bloody works.i love love love going out with the girls :O).....roll on the 7th april

oh,maybe the good weight losses are helped by me doi n that flabuloss,that vibrating machine thing.i love it.im sure its toned me up a little bit too,bloody good job as the fat bits i had b4 are just a smaller version of what i had but i leant foward the other day in my shower and omg i was disgusted by what was hanging there,a saggy belly and where the hell have my boobies gone :O(

hey pom,hows you?

yeah,the more my family go on at me the more determined it makes me carry on.they have never NEVER said wow leanne,youm looking good,but they always quick enough to run me down,sod em,thats all ive had now for at least the last 12 months.my friends think they are jealous,cos ive always been the fat one in my family and now ive trimmed down and got a tad more confidence than ive ever had b4 they dont like it,and i mean they REALLY dont like it.

dont give 2 hoots now,sod em

thank god for you lovely ladies on here xxx

im 5ft 6 inches, 10st 6lb

hey pom,hows you?
I'm well chica - but feeling "bloated" after a few weeks of eating too much. What with holibobs, visits to friends, visits from family etc etc . Looks like a couple of kilos on so need to hit the SW wagon to get rid of it again.

I'm 5ft 6 inches, 10st 6lb
That is NOT skinny. In fact it's perfect. I make your BMI about 23.5 which is great.

I know what you mean about flobby belly. But I can honestly say it does get better. In fact mine looked bloody awful 14 lbs ago. But as the weight loss has slowed the skin sag has caught up and shrunk quite a lot.

Just give it a bit of time and it will begin to look better. Plus you've had kids (which I haven't) so that will affect your tummy sag too I'm afraid to say!

Daft to say, but a bit of massage every night has helped my saggy tum and arms. I do it with Body Shop Lavendar Massage Oil. Smells good and has actually done more good than I expected. It will never be perfect for me but, as I said, it is a lot better than it was. Although it has taken about 6 months so be patient.

Give it a go. Massage every night before you go to bed for about 5 mins and see if it helps over the next few months! You can use Olive Oil if you've nothing else available! Doesn't smell so good but it's the massage that does the trick.

is that a normal bmi for my weight then? havent a clue what bmi is,my friend is always on about it,i feel to thick to ask,lol

il see how the vibrating exercise goes,think my main aim is to tone myself up now and get myself buff for the summer,lol.mind you the amount of times i walk the kids to scholl,and after school clubs every day i should be buff as buff can be ;0)

"Normal" BMI should be 20-25 depending on your frame and build. So 23.5 is not much over middle and it doesn't look to me like you have a "slight" frame - so that is perfect! You BMI at 10:4 will be 23.25 which is great.

So shoo your family away and continue to just look gorgeous. :D

yeah,il shooooo em all,lol im fgeeling great and thats all that matters.in fact im feeling the best i ever have :).

they just dont like to see me getting on x they want fat leanne back,the leanne with bugger all confidence,thats what they prefer
Definitely sounds like a big dose of jealousy to me - added to the fact that you are now so much more outgoing and self-confident.

We prefer the slim, confident one! Well at least I do. :D

Back