Good Afternoon People - My Intro

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
Hello all.

I just thought I would introduce myself here. I am a former LL person and mini poster. Though I left a long time ago quietly through the back door. I lost about 4.5 stone on this and left LL about May last year. I was happier with myself but couldnt do it anymore. My girlfriend also did it and lost 3.5 stone and went from a size 18 to a size 12.

Since then my relationship went into a downward spiral with my gf just basically treating me like **** and ignoring me. With her new found body and confidence she would always be going out n leaving me at home. She kept the weight off. I didnt.

She then dumped me in february saying she was a different person now and I was still the same old me. By this time I had put all the weight and half a stone more on. And that she didnt find me attractive anymore whereas she had all this oppotunity with other guys she did fancy.

She told me the other night she was ging out with a new guy that weighed about 10 stone, and after she left I went into the cupboard and dragged out the black bin bag full of still in date LL and CD packs. I started yesterday morning and hit 5 litres of water and 4 packs.

In the time I lost 4.5 stone I cheated every day. And by cheat I dont mean eat a burger. I mean, id have half a sugar in my black coffee. Or id have a diet coke. Or I would have a kids sausage from the fish and chip shop.

Yesterday was the first time I had ever gone a day as a saint. And I even played badminton int he evening. Today I ave done the same so far. I have already drunk 2 litres of water and it will probably be 4 by the end of work.

Theres nothing better to motivate you to your best ever day than a woman who tells you, your are unattractive as a fatty.

I am so sorry to hear everything you have been through. By the sounds of it you deserve so much better. I think it is time to concentrate on you again.

Well done for having that first day 100% , I'm sure it will be the first of many. Are you going back to a group? I really think that will help although there is fantastic support on here.

Good luck with your LL journey and don't worry the weight will be off in a jiffy (especially being a man).

Take care of yourself x

Oh yeah and......

:welcome2:

to the clan x x

Thanks for the welcome but I am already a member of the clan under a different username. But that holds lots of bad memories there as people knew me as a happy go lucky guy a year ago. So under a new guise now.

I have found that I craaaaave a certain item of food from a fast food take out that is a XL burger more than life itself and its only been 2 days!!!

At least you know what to expect from us lot, motivation and support all the way!!!

Even on week 17 I am still craving a lot of things but it is all in the head. Just think about the slimmer, confident you that will emerge when the weight is gone. You can do it!!

sorry to hear you've had a horrible time recently, good luck with all the packs and just think when you've done the first week, the hardest part is done!

I am craving snackajacks too. Not very fattening, 40 calories. Does anyone eat these?

If you are doing normal LL then you can not eat anything apart from your 4 packs a day. Did you not say that you did LL before?

Can I just say, she does not deserve you. I'm sure you can't see this now, but my husband of 14 years left me with 2 toddlers for a younger woman (couldn't take the responsibility). I did let myself go looks and weight wise (stopped taking so much care of myself as I was exhausted all the time), and I struggled with kids, and blamed myself for a long time. But it wasn't my fault. And I'm better of without him. I hope you come to realise that you're better off without her. Anyone who could treat you like that does not deserve your love.

You may be going through a bit of an "I'll show you" thing with this re-start (I know I did), but ultimately remember, it's for you. You are worth it and deserve to be happy and well in your own skin.

Finally, and you can take or leave my advice, I won't be offended! But the first time I did LL I didn't keep to it because I over exercised at the beginning, which made me really hungry and I just ended up in a bit of a binge-diet cycle. It might be worth waiting a couple of weeks before starting serious exercise.

Good luck!

hmmm thats a very good post FGI. It seems as though we are coming from roughly the same direction. I do think i am in a "ill show you" phase atm. But I am hoping it is this phase that will kickstart the weight loss.

I am a normally cheery person, but I loathe the way i look. And because I loathe the way I look I get sad. When i get sad I eat. Then I loathe myself even more.

Its a damn misery cycle. If only there were worlds without mirrors so I wouldnt have to dislike myself.

Welcome (back)!

sorry to hear of the problems you've had, but it seems as though you are starting out on a new journey for yourself now, so all the best with it!

Wellcome Sully, and I hope you're re-starting for the right reasons; ie because YOU want to do this for a lasting change for YOU, rather than as a knee-jerk reaction to an insensitive Ex.

Now in my book, anything that spurs people to start LL is a good thing, but the initial anger will pass very quickly and then you will need true motivation to stick to the plan (at least for the first few weeks until the weight loss becomes obvious).

Sorry not wanting to be negative, great to have you onboard and every success.

Thanks for the welcome but I am already a member of the clan under a different username. But that holds lots of bad memories there as people knew me as a happy go lucky guy a year ago. So under a new guise now.

I have found that I craaaaave a certain item of food from a fast food take out that is a XL burger more than life itself and its only been 2 days!!!

I reckon I know who you are. ;) Welcome back, and good luck. SOrry to hear of your heartache.....there are better ladies out there awaiting you. :)

Welcome (back) Sulley, sorry you have had such a hard time but glad that you've made the decision and are back to change your life for the better :p!

My advice is to stick to this 100% if you possibly can and as men tend to loose so quickly then before you know it you'll be a different person!

Good luck and let us know how you are geting on.

x

hi there
good luck and welcome back
daisy x

Welcome back Sulley. You know, if you stick to the diet 100% the weight will drop off much faster and you will be a confident, slim maintainer in no time. Drag it out by constant little cheats and you'll feel worse about yourself and it could take you weeks or months longer to get to goal. Get yourself into your Adult state by focusing on why YOU want to lose the weight. If you want to cheat all the time, perhaps you would be better on something like WW or SW?

Good luck xx

I reckon I know who you are. ;) Welcome back, and good luck. SOrry to hear of your heartache.....there are better ladies out there awaiting you. :)

If there was anyone on this forum that would remember me and be smart enough to suss me out then it would be you BL.

You know from a while ago I was trying to get over the breakup and get on with life. Well she then came back to me just as I was getting focused on LL again and made things even worse as you would have read above. And now im in a worse state than before.

So I thought id shed the stigma of my old face and start a new. You should be a PD.

Oh and POF didnt work. Not one message :(

All the best 2nd time around, this time your doing it for you!! Dont cheat and make yourself detached from food. Easy to say i know when your hungry, keep busy and think slim. You've done it once before so you can do it again and remember dont waste all the hard work by going back to old habits. And, get your x out of your head their are plenty more fish in the sea!!
Good LUck!

Back