Good Afternoon (was morning), It's Saturday!

Sarette

Gold Member
Morning all fellow 100%ers!

Day 2 for me, half a litre down already :D

We're off to Colchester this morning. Dh needs some shoes for the wedding next weekend.

Good luck to anyone with a weigh in, keep glugging the water!

S xx

Last edited:
Hope you have a good day shopping - think we'll be going when hubby comes in from work but that's not till about 3.30.

I'm off for weigh in in a minute - see how I've got on these first few days. Started back on the diet on Monday morning and was weighed at group on Monday night - I can feel a difference though so I'm sitting hopeful ;)

Hi ladies,

I'm nearing my last meal and if it wasn't for this site I might be in the kitchen gorging! It's day 2 for me on my program. Just have to make it through the weekend. Then on Monday when I start back at the gym I might incorporate some yoghurt and berries in the afternoon.

Have a great day and I'm up to about 3.4 ltrs Hopefully one more bottle tonight.

Bren
X

well done hun, I'm going to have to re-address what Im gonna do as from Monday, its all gone out the window.

sue xxx

Well done on hitting goal 1 - the rest will soon follow.

Well I'm 13lb down on what I was on Monday night - made up with that but it does go to show just how 'bad' I'd been --- ahh well, what's done is done.

Updated my tickers to show my current 'go' - thought I'd start at the very beginning so to speak.

Morning girls!!!

Day 4 100% for me just had my 1st shake as i didnt get up till 11 ha ha ha needed a lie in!!! just having some orange flavour water and gonna have a chill day today as ive not had a weekend to myself for ages!!!! Hope everyone has a lurrrrrrvy weekend xxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning :)

Doesn't time fly when on SS!
I just realised I've been on it 16 days so far! (over half a month!)
Doesn't seem that long :p

Well I'm going in town today with my friend, and we've already agreed to go into a coffee shop we both like, so I'll be sitting there drinking my water and watching him eat :p

Then it's another friend's birthday bbq so I have to resist food AND alcohol tonight :eek:

And then tomorrow I'm working (at a football stadium) and the smell of food is always terrible :eek:

Wish me luck! :p

Jenni x

Ha I know how you feel Jenni, we've just been in town walked around the french farmers market!!! (all food, breads cheese... you get the drift!!!) and totally resisted and we went to starbucks for lunch and while he sat there and ate what must a totally yummy sarnie, I ordered a black coffee!!!! I did add my choc tetra brik into it tho!!!! yum yum!!!

Afternoon! Well we went to Ipswich in the end. Dh got 2 pairs of shoes (£100!). Got Ellie a new lunchbox and a flower thing to clip on my dress, hopefully it'll look ok. Didn't get much at all, it was really busy in town and couldn't be bothered to fight through the throngs of people. Oh and I bought loads in Cambridge on thurs hehe.

I've had one tetra and 1 litre so far. Have started on the next litre, and have had a painkiller as I've got a headache now :( Roll on ketosis.

Well done to all you brilliant people who have achieved things :D

Back