1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Good buys from Lidl

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by sarahb-84, 24 March 2014 Social URL.

1. sarahb-84

sarahb-84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st3lb(-1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi

im going to try Lidl next week to try cut the food bill down a bit.

any good buys?

i know the mince is good value

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarahb-84

sarahb-84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st3lb(-1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    anyone?

4. hexe

hexe Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We buy most of our fruit and veg there. As well as all tinned veg and dry foods, such as pasta, rice, pulses. I really like their hams, too. Have a look on their website, their weekly and half-price weekend offers are usually pretty good.

5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    I think there is a thread on Lidl somewhere already which would have ideas but not sure where it is

6. You can sign up for an email to tell you the offers each week.

7. Hippopotamum

Hippopotamum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(30.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We buy their passata, we buy quite a lot because I use it in everything, pasta sauces, bolognaise, soups, curries, etc. I buy the kids packed lunch stuff from there, apples, bananas, raisins, wholemeal rolls, cartons of OJ, etc, and their veg is quite nice, I also like their free range eggs and large chickens, but I don't really buy anything specific to SW, and don't ever do a full shop there, sorry I can't be more help. x

8. xbecky11

xbecky11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    They usually have good meat offers (my mum was telling me that last week they had whole chickens on offer for £1.99 (she bought 6 :')) Their fruit range is good. I went in today and bought a pineapple for about 70p, a squash for about 60p and peppers 2 for £1. It's my local shop so I know quite a bit about it so if you have any specific questions I might be able to help out

9. sarahb-84

sarahb-84 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st3lb(-1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    thanks everyone for your replies.

i will have a look at their website and see if i can find the lidl thread :)

Last edited: 27 March 2014
  10. Redapple

Redapple New Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I buy fruit and veg, ham, almonds, meat,coffee and yogurts, they r like muller light, same nutricion and only 31p, they have orange and chocolate, mint and chocolate, vanilla and chocolate, strawberry....90cal. They r good. They have good offers.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.