good days bad days

louty24

I've decided that everyday i'm online and on this site that it's a good day all you guys on LT that are doing so well are an inspiration to me. There are so many people that have been on LT a long time and it's truly amazing. A big well done to you all. x:talk017:

Hun, you've done so well that you are also an inspiration to others.

I often pop on here although I don't always post, especially if I feel down, but reading some of the other posts cheer me up and keep me going.

x

Hi Cathy, not bad, slowly but surely. What about you babe?

x

Had a slight "blip" when I had to eat last weekend, due to my sister visiting for two nights (she would try to talk me out of LT, and me not eating in front of her would stress her out, and she's highly stressed at the mo, coz of her daughters illness) So I tried to stick to mainly protein type things. My loss was 4.5lbs, but that was 2 weeks worth, due to being away at a conference for the WI the week before. Quite happy with that, and have lost another 2.5lbs since yesterday!!
Nice to see you back on MMs xxxx

It's good to be back. I've missed everyone.

4.5lb is still a good loss, it's 2kg or 2 bags of sugar! I felt down about my loss this week but picked up a bag when I did the shopping and thought, that's a bag of sugar I don't want to see again!!!! It did the trick!

I am worried that I won't do my target by Christmas. I still have a stone to go (hopefully less - depending on what the scales say on Tuesday!) but with only 6 weeks till Christmas and the need to refeed beforehand I reckon I have 4 or 5 WI's at the most to go! That means at least 3lb on average a week and I'm not achieving that at the moment! My OH wants me to eat Christmas lunch with the family but if I am not at target then I really want to stick to LT till I get there! He has been sooooooo supportive that I can't complain that he wants me to eat then!

Oh well, we'll all get there eventually!

Anyway, sorry to hear about your niece. It's a shame your sis needs to try and make you come off LT all the time, you did so well to stick to proteins and veg for that time.

Good luck for your next WI.

x

Oh gee, how about if you really up the water intake and do a little more activity?
I've had 3 refeeds, and despite everyone saying it's too difficult to get back on again, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe you could refeed for Christmas and then go for the final push?
The very best of luck, whatever you decide. xxxx

Thanks hun. I haven't done as much exercise as usual coz of work but I know I should. I do walk as much as I can but must admit my back is giving a lot of pain at the mo.

If I don't include the coffee then my water intake is way down but if I include coffee then I'm still having about 4L a day. I've managed about 2L of water today and about the same in coffee!!!

If I'm close then I think I may just have turkey and veg for Christmas lunch so I do eat with the family but hopefully won't come out of ketosis! Sounds like a plan to me! Thanks for helping me Cathy, I really appreciate it.

Good luck for your next WI, you are so close to being just overweight!

x

Back