good exercise DVDS ???? and do they work ???

Im currently doing slimming world, and iv brought Jennifer Ellisons new exercise DVD which im starting tonight.

was wondering which others are good and have they really worked for anybody?

kate x

I really swear by Davina McCall's dvds. Ive heard a few say they find her annoying but the routines are really good & thats what the dvd is for :)

I have all but the pregnancy one. My fav is the Three 30 Minute Workout, I love the cardio box. I'm really enjoying her new one, Ultimate Target.

I get results from using them 3 times a week!

I really swear by Davina McCall's dvds. Ive heard a few say they find her annoying but the routines are really good & thats what the dvd is for :)

I have all but the pregnancy one. My fav is the Three 30 Minute Workout, I love the cardio box. I'm really enjoying her new one, Ultimate Target.

I get results from using them 3 times a week!

lol I actually quite like her , everyone telling me its all air brushed and they dont give results but im really up for giving them a try, iv only done pilates dvd's in the past and it was really boring tbf,

lol I actually quite like her , everyone telling me its all air brushed and they dont give results but im really up for giving them a try, iv only done pilates dvd's in the past and it was really boring tbf,

Definitely not air brushed! She's presenting the new Biggest Loser & you can see her body is as on the dvd's. I think she's very enthusiastic & people don't like that but I'd rather someone like her who really enjoys the exercise than a celeb just trying to cash in! Trust me, they work!

Definitely not air brushed! She's presenting the new Biggest Loser & you can see her body is as on the dvd's. I think she's very enthusiastic & people don't like that but I'd rather someone like her who really enjoys the exercise than a celeb just trying to cash in! Trust me, they work!

i think I may try them once iv given the one iv just brought a go, TBF any exercise is better than none, iv always been a gym bunny when iv been on one of my lose weight missions, but last year I burst a fat pad in my leg and couldnt walk for 3 weeks and I was in and out of hospital and now Im to scared to go to the gym again lol

What's a fat pad?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The fat pad is an area of fatty soft tissue below the kneecap. It separates the patellar tendon from the top end of your shin bone (tibia) acting as a shock absorber to protect your knee. The patellar tendon connects the kneecap to the shin bone and is just below your kneecap.
Fat pad impingement is when the fatty soft tissue gets pinched between the patella tendon and the end of the shin bone.

i think I may try them once iv given the one iv just brought a go, TBF any exercise is better than none, iv always been a gym bunny when iv been on one of my lose weight missions, but last year I burst a fat pad in my leg and couldnt walk for 3 weeks and I was in and out of hospital and now Im to scared to go to the gym again lol

Ouch that sounds painful! Just start yourself off easy. Most of Davina's workouts are mid-high intensity so you'd be jumping around a fair bit. I'm not really into the gym but I am very motivated so for me dvd's are perfect. I've got back into workout routines since the start of Jan & already my waist his trimmed down.

Ive always liked the rosmary conley dvd's, i got the box set of 3 from amazon for about 4.99, they are really good x

I really love MOS music so thought they'd be good but in my dvd the routines were pretty poor. I much prefer to know that the person I'm following actually uses these workouts themselves, hence my Davina addiction ;)

What davina dvd wud ye recomend startin off wit ?

It depends what kind of exercise you enjoy. I love boxing so for me the Xardio Box on the Three 30 Min Workouts is really good. I think on that dvd there's also Pump (pretty tough) & yoga. The new one is hard, when I watched it through first I actually thought it looked too easy, I was wrong. YouTube some of them & look at the workouts to see what you'd enjoy. Quite a few combine boxing moves.

I don't like exercise at all but force myself to do some. I use exercises on Youtube. At the moment doing Walking with Leslie Sansone very good for a begginer like me and do 15 miles on my exercise bike in the mornings. I thought as you do exercises it gets easier but this morning I had to push myself to finish on the bike and later on went for a walk and found it hard. Can't work out the reason.

Davina - The Power of 3, best dvd I have ever brought - great results, relaisitic with not being two hardcore that I can stick to and do x3 a week and keep motivated as it is so much fun. An added bonus is you can see results in a few weeks with tonning and that helps keep you more motivated to keep going. Just remember slow and steady wins the race.

Back