Good food xmas magazine, no good for ss

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sazzy34, 2 November 2007 Social URL.

1. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet / weight watchers
    I have just bought the xmas "good food magazine" only ever buy it at christmas
    but omg theres some gorgeous recipes in it.....
    and a fab vegetarian option which I will do for my fab sister

So who really is going to be ss ing on xmas day then lol :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nova

Nova Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I will be as I am working a 12 hour shift that day!

I really couldn't get out of it, and now I think I'm glad as the temptation will be removed!

4. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    not me, I will be stuffing my face silly

5. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am taking that day off, as I would like a roast with my Hubby and little girl - I don't want anything else!! After that I will be back SS'ing on the 26th!

6. clairelesley

clairelesley Fairy Princess to Be

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm hoping that I won't have much of an appetite by then so if we're having soup/melon then I start with my Quorn and have some carrots/other veg there won't be much room left for 'bad' stuff. We don't really do a HUGE spread at Christmas anyway as it's usually just me, mum, my aunt (both of whom are naturally teeny and don't eat much :sigh:) and my brother (if he isn't working) who will probably have finished all the potatoes before I've started them!
    It's sort of a strategy.....

7. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    Noway will I be ss'ing on xmas day! lol. Having the day off, but probs won't want too much food by then anyway, back to ss'ing on 26th too. REALLY looking forward to xmas dinner!! lol

8. nessie

nessie Loooooves MiniMins

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Doing my own thing...
    Infact I think I'll have my first shake as usual then dinner, so it'll be the only meal I have and might not be so bad?

9. Delli

Delli Talks too much

nessie ill bet u find that u can only eat half as much as u used to! when i fall off the wagon from ssing, i cant eat nearly as much as i used to!

10. Sussex Girl

Sussex Girl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I still can't decide what to do about SS at Christmas. I'm on a roll at the moment so seems a shame to spoil it, but it will only be me and my 2 DD for dinner so would seem a bit mean not to sit and have some with them, plus I've been looking forward to it.

I'll decide nearer the time I think. I've already told my work colleagues that I'm not eating at the work xmas do because the menu is rubbish and I'm just not interested in eating a big meal in the middle of December.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.