Good FRIDAY Hour X Hour

afternoon all, just got back from my brothers, had a nice day, they really noticed the difference in me which was nice. Got home and I've just tried a pair of pink cargo trousers I bought a month or so ago which didn't fit... now they do comfortably :D so apart from the cold weather, it's all happy in Bex land :) hope everyone has a good day too :cool:

it really is... just added my week 17 pic on the gallery and my tummy is definitely going down (bit of a funny shape at the mo but I'm sure with the continued losses that will change) - what a diet this is :D

Well today the weather here up north has been sunny, rainy, hail, dull - just about everything in the mix .... just waiting for the snow!

Pete - great news on the clothes front, enjoy your clubbing!

BL bad news on the bike front, funnily enough hubby couldn't ride his today as he's been fixing that up too.

Well I'm having a dossing evening tonight, eldest lad has got his mate coming to stay over while they have a few drinks and play on the wii, I might have to join them and thrash them when they're worse for wear :D

Not had anything today apart from 2 coffees, the place that I had my bike cbt doesn't have toilets as such so didn't drink for fear of being desperate - also didn't want to be sat on the bike doing a jig. Gonna go have a pint now.

Help please!

I am soooooooooooooooo hungry I want to cry.

Have had my 3 packs and 4 litres of water/coffee........

My tummy is begging for something and I am trying not to listen or feel it......

help me please!

Dancing, 330 quid of the £100 was for OH, t shirts and shorts for his hols, the rest was for meeeeeeeeee! Toyally self indulgent, but things like 2 bikinis, 2 pairs of shorts, loads of t shirts and a new bag! Love it!

Woohoo Dancing, great to hear you're in the 12's - well done :)

Diva - go do something if the mood hasn't already lifted, absolutely anything that will take your mind off food ..... don't give in to it xx

Back