Good frozen pizza points

becksjane

Hello,

Does anyone know a frozen pizza range thats the lowest in propoints? (I know theyre all high but if anyone knows a range thats the best that would be great!)

Short of standing in the supermarket for an hour assessing them i am not sure the best other way to find out!

Thanks

How about the weight watchers ones? I've just bought two half price from the co-op. 12 pp for the whole thing. I'm gonna chop up some peppers and courgette and red onion to add to it.

Last edited:
I agree with above. The sweet chilli veg is yummy and you can add to it. Otherwise have a look on asda.com as they list all the nutrition values x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think when I looked tho most were about 10-15pp for half the pizza xhl

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

For taste at a reasonable PP value id recommend Goodfellas pepperonni...i think its 12 (but thats from memory) for half the pizza (more than enough) i had it with an enormous 0pp salad and 0pp dressing and a spoon of low fat coleslaw. Also i know that Iceland have it on offer at the moment from their normal price (£2-still a bargain!) to £1...so a realy cheap dinner for 2!!! xx

How come I cant find any nutritional info on ww pizzas online?!! This is highly annoying as i want to plan my saturday night! :giggle:

summergurl said:
How come I cant find any nutritional info on ww pizzas online?!! This is highly annoying as i want to plan my saturday night! :giggle:

According to the iPhone app a whole weight watchers ham and mushroom pizza is 8 PPoints

X

Have you tried making your own? Our leader mentioned making pizzas using pitta bread bases and low fat mozzarella cheese plus your choice of toppings and tomato paste as sauce. Haven't tried em but you probably get bigger portions for your points :)

hi thanks for answers,
i have and do make my own and use a wrap as a base or mini naan or make my own. But just really fancy the taste of a frozen one lol.

I have to admit i don't like WW ones. I like a lot of their food but the pizza didnt do it for me!

I think i'll have a chicago town deep dish small one with oven chips. mmmm. from what i can see thats 12 points on WW for a small chicago town pizza. hope so!

i read somehwere that aldi's chicken ones are 9pp for half:)

the pizza express ones are just like what you get at takeaway pizza, they are half price in tesco atm and only 18pp per WHOLE pizza :) YUM! :D

other than that the baguette pizza's from Tesco / iceland you get them in cheese and tomato, ham and pineapple or pepperoni and they are only 7pp and huge also :) very filling x

Smirky said:
the pizza express ones are just like what you get at takeaway pizza, they are half price in tesco atm and only 18pp per WHOLE pizza :) YUM! :D

other than that the baguette pizza's from Tesco / iceland you get them in cheese and tomato, ham and pineapple or pepperoni and they are only 7pp and huge also :) very filling x

Is that all the pizza express frozen ones? Am now thinking pizza over the weekend lol

Is that all the pizza express frozen ones? Am now thinking pizza over the weekend lol

erm im not too sure hun definitely the margarita one as thats what i had best to check just in case but they wont be much more in points values as pizza express ones are known for being low in cals.. meaning low in points :D

The Pizza Express pizzas that are in the fresh section are pretty good because they are really yummy too.

Mozeralla 8inch fresh pizza 249g = 16 points for the whole pizza
(Chuck some chillies, peppers, mushrooms and onions on top if you fancy some extra crunch for 0 points)

Pollo Pesto Pizza (New for the Pizza Express range) 8inch 270g = 16 points for the whole pizza

They also do Lighter range pizza express pizzas too if you can find them

Lighter Gustosa 276g = 12 points for the whole pizza

Lighter Vitabella 318g = 12 points for the whole pizza

Sainsburys is a good place to get these pizzas at the moment, some of the range is also 2 for £5 currently. They can also be frozen as long as they are throughly defrosted before cooking.

Make some butternut squash wedges, and a dip and your away!!

yes chicago mini deep pizza is 12pp had one last night with salad, the calculater is really handy when doing the shopping, work things out before buying.

Back