Good intentions all gone wrong..........

lovelyzobo

Well after my great start on Monday, things have gone rapidly down hill! Had an awful week, my best friends little boy has been diagnosed with some horrible cancers, my hubby has let me down badly...so much, since tuesday we havent spoken or even slept in the same bed....feel though my life is tumbling around me a little bit......:(

And weighed myself and put on 3lb! I know thats to do wit the sandwiches, muffins, crisps and general vast amount of crap I have consumed, so entirely my fault, but feel like its the cherry on top of the cake (the cake I want to eat!).

On a plus point did 'run' on Wednesday, and will do it again today........sorry to moan, feel a little lost at the moment. My life was planned for the next four months (hubby was going away) but now everything has turned on its head......

I've been having a rough time lately too...
And I think it is normal to want a little comfort...
It is normal and it is ok.
I've done it too...
I think you just needed a little time... but now you are back on track.
It is great to run!! ( I will do that too on Sunday )

lovelyzobo said:
Well after my great start on Monday, things have gone rapidly down hill! Had an awful week, my best friends little boy has been diagnosed with some horrible cancers, my hubby has let me down badly...so much, since tuesday we havent spoken or even slept in the same bed....feel though my life is tumbling around me a little bit......:(

And weighed myself and put on 3lb! I know thats to do wit the sandwiches, muffins, crisps and general vast amount of crap I have consumed, so entirely my fault, but feel like its the cherry on top of the cake (the cake I want to eat!).

On a plus point did 'run' on Wednesday, and will do it again today........sorry to moan, feel a little lost at the moment. My life was planned for the next four months (hubby was going away) but now everything has turned on its head......

Zobo....like they say on hear, life sometimes gets in the way of dieting. So sorry to hear about your friends little boy cant even comprehend how you and your friend feels. As for hubby, hopefully youll make up this weekend before he goes away. Try to be positive. There are things in life we cannot control at times but find strength in the fact you can control what you eat to a point xxx awwww big massive hugs sent to you from me xxx keep your chin up and keep posting. This forum is so supportive about the dukan diet and our reasons for eating at times of stress. Xxx

*hugs* hope things are getting better for you. Life's a ***** sometimes...
You made some good losses though, so you CAN do it, whatever else life throws at you. Stay with it, you're worth it.

Thanks guys......so so hard at the moment.....and not going well with hubby either, think we are going to go our seperate ways, after 16 years......all breaking my heart at the moment. xx

*hugs* xxx

Thanks guys......so so hard at the moment.....and not going well with hubby either, think we are going to go our seperate ways, after 16 years......all breaking my heart at the moment. xx

I am sorry to hear ur having such a hard time. U have made amazing losses already and they must be showing. Try to keep ur chin up and remember to take time for yourself relax, pamper and unwind. I can't imagine how u must be feeling, my thoughts and prayers are with u x

Sorry things are so bad for you at the moment and yes sometimes life does get in the way of dieting, just hang on in there. Sending you a hug x

We are talking and I have lost 2lb.....lifes little things.......thankyou.xxxxx

Fingers crossed things are back on the up - hope so lovely - you made a great re-start so stick with it if you can lovely! xxx

2lb off....great, and if your talking theres a chance xxx good luck

zobo, how are you now, I hope all is going well. I was thinking about wht you said about things between you and your hub. Here's a thought, and i hope you don't mind me saying, could he perhaps be a bit worried that you are losing weight, looking fab and that while he's away he's scared you might get chatted up, or flirt with someone. There might be a little bit of insecurity there and he needs reasurance.

obv there is no way I can know what has been happening for you, but please keep your chin up hun. xxxxxx

Back