Good intentions for mothers day lol

sparkelwings

in my dreams!!!!!!
I was in that zone, you know the one? Was going to be so good today, just treat it as any other but oh no that went straight out the window when hubby and kids brought me full english in bed:sigh: i was really touched that all the kids have added their little bit in cooking it but nooooooo i wanted to be good :eek:

so, i only ate 1 1/2 pieces of bacon, 2 hash browns, all the mushrooms, piece of egg, piece of sausage, some beans and a piece of toast. god that sounds loads when put down, but didn't seem much when i was putting it in lol and i even felt ok cos left quite a bit on the plate :sigh:

then i had to go to my mums, thought i was good there until dad said he had popped some tia maria in my coffee oh no!, then onto inlaws, starving by then and she had made orange cake which i couldn't resist:sigh: and then one of the choccies we gave her:eek:

so, what was going to be a good day, went to pot! i don't know in calories what i actually had but haven't had my shakes or snacks so hoping it won't be too much over and sticking with a light choice tonite.
weigh in is tomorrow morning so will know if its had an effect or not:sigh:

lol.. im sure with a light tea you'll be fine as the shakes are 200+ cals so it should be ok. ihad 5 vodka and diet coke last night and 2 pasties so cutting right back today had a slim soup instead of a shake thought that will save some cals and im having a light tea tonight, anyway another day tomorrow and im sure you wont of undone all the good. xx enjoy the rest of your day!!

Huh... I was unaware that mother's day is earlier over there than where I am. Interesting.

Anyways Sparkel... that was sweet of your family... breakfast in bed! I wish! Don't be too hard on yourself.... it was an occasion! We aren't always angles... :) Sending hugs your way!

LR

Ah sparklewings it was Mothers Day so 1 day off is OK and it was sweet of your kids to make breakfast in bed!

Back