Good luck all Monday WI's

Hi all! Well done on everyone's losses so far!
I lost 3.25 pounds this week, which means a total now of just over a stone and a half- yay! Am starting to really feel it now and had a clearout of my wardrobe this weekend, which was very satisfying!

Good luck all yet to go!
Hee hee, I lost 5lbs this week and I've now lost a stone and a half, just 20lbs to go now!!!!! Well done you, well done me and well done everybody xx

Well done girls thats fantastic! I knew you'd have a bigger loss this week Chelsealou! You must be chuffed :D xx
I am so chuffed Jesslima as it had been a rotten week and I was very close to saying "sod it" but I managed to hold strong and so glad I did. Feel much more motivated again now. I think, apart from the stress of the move and all the work involved with that, not being able to come on here and share on a daily basis like I've been used to, didnt help. This forum has been a life-saver and I so missed all you guys xx

hi im new here,
yesterday was day 7 and after a week of being so good it went downhill as i was given 10mins for lunch and had to choose from a buffet of sandwiches and crisps and cake, i was starving and cheated badly. had my WI that evening but have lost 3 pounds so hopefully it will all be ok if i just get back on the diet. normally if a fall of the wagon i think, oh well i may as well eat badly for the rest of the day, i guess thats the sort of thinking i need to get out of.

Back