Good Luck Monday Weighers!

Good luck to all you Monday WI's, I have my fingers crossed for you. X

Not doing WI tonight as I don't feel so good. Well done those that have lost weight or stayed the same. Good luck to those yet to be weighed.

I lost 1lb which I am very pleased with as always (especially as I have been working away again all last week)

The massive news is, that tiny little pound off means....

I AM NO LONGER OBESE!!!!

I now have a BMI of 29.98 which takes me to the 'overweight' category. I feel great, especially as when I stated I was in the 'Morbidly Obese' category

xxxx

Congrats to you on this and your fantastic weightloss! I long to get my BMI down too...... we wil get there eventually xxx

I lost 1lb which I am very pleased with as always (especially as I have been working away again all last week)

The massive news is, that tiny little pound off means....

I AM NO LONGER OBESE!!!!

I now have a BMI of 29.98 which takes me to the 'overweight' category. I feel great, especially as when I stated I was in the 'Morbidly Obese' category

xxxx

Wow that's fantastic! I keep saying that i can't wait to be overweight- instead of obese lol. Well done you!!

I am now a monday weigher having been a thursday girl for sooooo long! I changed my day to shake things up a bit!

Well this was my first week back on plan after a little hiccup and I lost 3lbs!

Well done everyone.

Well done for today everyone. I've not posted or visited the site for a while, but feel as if I need a bit of a boost. I think I am starting to get a bit tired and complacent having done this for the past 5 months, with the weight not really changing by much in the last 4 weeks. Plus there is so much temptation socially in the summer, or is that just me?

Any way despite all this I've managed to loose 2lbs this week, so I'm quite happy with that. Just got to keep it up!!

Last edited:
Woop woop 3lbs off last night!! So chuffed and feeling really motivated today.

have a great day everyone and good luck tuesday weighers xxx

I lost 2.5 lbs last night! Yippeee!!!!!!!!

Well done to everyone else! Keep up the good work!! x

Back