Good Luck to all you TUESDAY WI's....

I lost 2lbs this week, got my 3 stone sticker AND slimmer of the week (Shared between 4 of us!). VERY VERY VERY VERY happy :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Well done Smackie Jackie ... I'm so jealouse!!! I had 2 pounds on after 2 weeks off. it was my birthday at the weekend adn i thought I'd been good otherwise but obviously not ... feeling disheartened but determined to get back on track.

Well done Victoria :happy096: I sooo can't wait to get to that point

I just back from WI lost 2lb and slimmer of the week. so happy, another couple of pounds toward xmas target.well done everyone on great losses this week.

I lost 2.5lb and got Slimmer of the week :D

Woop woop!!!!!!

I have lost 2.5 lbs! :eek: Quite frankley, I am amazed as I have stuffed my face this week with so much rubbish!!

Ok, letting you into a little secret...I have prob had upwards of 350 syns. :eek: so yeah....now you see why I am so bloomin' amazed! lol. Only another 3.5 since I have lost a stone! :) I have never lost more than 10 lbs on any other diet, so yay!! Very pleased! :)

Well done everyone else as well!

yeah well done everyone!
and for anyone disheartened,just think from today things will be different and this time next week you will see the results:)

I lost 4LBS!!!!! BODY PUMP DOES WORK!!!!
that means i hit my 2 stone target, total loss: 2stone 3lbs!!!! :) wooooop!!!
Going to malta in 5 weeks, going to get that last 4lbs off and hit 2 1/2 stone :) xxx

Well done ladies :) xxxx

What fantastic weightlosses! Well done everyone!

Back