Good Luck Tuesday weighers

ah thanks guys thats really kind of all of you!! makes me feel good reading all those lovely thoughts!!

good luck to the rest of you weighing today im sure you will be fine!!

well done all :)
went for my second weigh in today and lost 1.5 lbs which i'm happy with as had a dodgy week.
bought wii sports active today so lets see if that helps for brill results next week

well guess what i only bloody did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week i lost 2.5lbs so i got my 1stone award! YIPPEE!

Im so excited!! Can you tell lol!

Next week if i lose 1.5lbs i will be into new numbers and the lightest i have been since my daughter was born! She will be 7 this year so i will have finally shifted all my baby weight! Will have only taken 7 years! LOL

CONGRATS!!!! xxx

If star week means what i think it does then i am very pleased with a 1.5lb weightloss. I need 1lb for my 1/2 stone award .......but would love more this week.

Well done all and good luck for those still waiting xxxx

Congratulations Henna!

I lost 3.5lbs this week! :D

I lost 1.5lbs which was good considering I've had a couple of bad days this weekend (went home to stay with folks).

Hoping to get a stone off in next two or three WIs :)

Well done everyone xxx

I am rather gobsmacked to report a 1.5lb loss :D Not that I have been 'bad', just that I have found it hard to concentrate on the plan this last week (I move house on Friday) - maybe it is the stress!!

Anyway, now, in an attempt to mintain :eek: I am my lowest ever, at 3lb below my target.

Or - to put it another way, I *officially* must NOT lose weight this week. Fish and chips after we move then?? ;) :rolleyes:

Well finally joined tonight. Everyone in class was so friendly and it was such a relaxed atmosphere. The regular consultant was off so have yet to meet her.

Away to get clued up on all things Slimming World!!! ;)

well done henna thats fab!
i lost 0.5lb - thats ok, retaining alot of water.
berryred, im so glad you ve joined us - everyone on here is just as ace as on the cd boards :D - i hope you find it suits you.
my mission this week is to write doen everything i eat! (from tomorrow:rolleyes:;))
hope everyone else did well.

1.5lb down for me this week. VERY HAPPY!!!! :) :)

Hello everyone! had the dreaded weigh in tonight and couldn't believe it lost 3.5lbs!! I'm so happy! got my half a stone tonight too! really felt like I'd put on this week finally feel like I'm on my way now :) Hope everyone has good results this week! Best of Luck x

Just a cheeky little half pound gain for me this week (phew!!)
Angie - enjoy the fish n chips! I soooo want to be 3 below target, if only to be told I need to put weight on!

Well done everyone whos lost this week :) .... Im hoping i can add to this next week ! xxx

Well done everyone. I'm hoping to have a good loss this week 3lbs or more i'd like - but we'll see.

Not feeling to good today, dp persuaded me to have a couple of slices of pizza last night and we have food poisoning today! I knew i should of stuck to my plan of Roast Pork and Ratatouille.

All meals are planned for the rest of the week, so onwards and upwards for us

Good luck for tomorrow guys. Let's hope those scales are kind!

I've had food poisoning for most of the week (thanks to two slices of pizza from a takeaway we've never used before - grrr). Trust me to give in to temptation! That's a lesson learnt!

Back