Good morning all the Monday W.I.'s

1lb gain for me tonight - but after 4 days in carb city (Rome) i'm not surprised and quite happy not to have gained more. back to reality today though (sigh)

Hi everyone, -6lbs for me this week :D:D:D!
I'm stunned - must be all the water I'm drinking!!! Well done all of you and welcome to the newbies.

well done Bess, how much are you drinking? :clap:
Thanks curly wurly (I love them) ha ha! well done Twingo.. you will get that pound off.. well done to the rest of you ladies x:D

Well done to everyone who had their weigh-ins today, fantastic results, havn't got mine till friday so still have to wait a bit but im excited and hoping to lose 5lbs this week to make it 1 stone in 2 weeks but il b happy with any loss!! Keep up the good work! xxx

Hi Monday Clubbers,

4¼ pounds off for me this week! :D (Even with nibbling!) My CDC's off on hols now for two weeks, so I won't get weighed next week, and I had to buy two weeks' food tonight. So I won't be reporting back here next week, but hope that the weight loss after that will be even better (and I'll be getting measured too then - eek !:eek:).

Hi all Monday weighers! Well done on your losses! I got back from Spain last night so got my weigh in this morning! I think i've done ok! Fingers crossed :D
Hi Jess, glad you got back safely. Looking forward to seeing how you've done, despite your holiday. Everyone has done so well this week, as usual. We are all hurtling towards goal, which is so exciting and fab!!!!

I've got another Tuesday weigh in as its Easter Monday, can't wait to get back to my Mondays lol :D
Mandy, our lovely CDC, said that we can still have our WI next Monday despite the fact that it is Easter. She is sooooooo sweet and really helps and motivates Jess and I. Thanks Mandy Collins, take a bow xx

Back