Good Morning Everyone!! :)

Oh im only on day 2, no funny dreams yet lol. Just dont go catching that sarny in your dreams ok lol

I hope if I do end up sleep eating it'll be with somethin slightly more interesting than a tuna and lettuce butty, haha!!! ;) x x

Oh i sleep eat all the time and some of the stuff i eat is just crazy!!! Not stuff id ever normally eat!!! Its funny isnt it. Sometimes the dreams r so real that i feel guilty for days thinkin ive cheated!! Hehe how silly.

@ sandra. I agree with your friend about only taking your meds with the shake because my doc was very strong on only taking them with food and taking one stumuck tablet a day to avoid ulsers and tummy damage. I know its crazy expensive to go to the doc isnt it!!! Crazy but i would advise saying it to d doc whenever u go next and also maybe say it to your pharmasist. Im always surprised how much they know and how helpful they are about giving free advice. Thanks for all your help and support!!!!!!! Really appreciate it. Has anyone told you that you look like u could b a nolan (the band) in ur picture?!?! That wind swept glamour look!! Xxx

Oh i sleep eat all the time and some of the stuff i eat is just crazy!!! Not stuff id ever normally eat!!! Its funny isnt it. Sometimes the dreams r so real that i feel guilty for days thinkin ive cheated!! Hehe how silly.

@ sandra. I agree with your friend about only taking your meds with the shake because my doc was very strong on only taking them with food and taking one stumuck tablet a day to avoid ulsers and tummy damage. I know its crazy expensive to go to the doc isnt it!!! Crazy but i would advise saying it to d doc whenever u go next and also maybe say it to your pharmasist. Im always surprised how much they know and how helpful they are about giving free advice. Thanks for all your help and support!!!!!!! Really appreciate it. Has anyone told you that you look like u could b a nolan (the band) in ur picture?!?! That wind swept glamour look!! Xxx

Ha ha differentusername, in the early '80's everyone used to remark how much I looked like Nolans cos I had my hair a bit more layered than in that photo! I think I will go to the doctor.....just in case. I want a flat stomach not an ulcerated one:(

Back