Good Morning Slimming World Friends...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Good morning to you all, I hope you are all well, happy and ready to enjoy a good Monday.

To all our poorly friends, I hope you are all feeling a little better today.

To all the mom's with school children, I hope your first day of the holidays goes well without any stress and hair pulling out!!!

The weather here in Norfolk is a little better today, sunny with white fluffly clouds instead of heavy black ones, so hopefully we should have a nice day today.

I am having a GREEN today.....I am having cereals for brekkie, Laughing Cow triangles and salad for lunch, and probably baked beans and poached eggs on toast for dinner for a change, with grilled tomato's and poached mushrooms.

What's your menu like today..

Have a good day everyone, and I hope you have a good SW day too.

Love to you all. X

Hey Donnie,

The sun is shining up here in Scotland but not for long I fear !!

The menu today is x easy and having weetabix for breakfast, some chicken and salad for lunch, snakcing on some fruit and then seabass and veg for tea.

Weigh in today so always nervous on a Monday.

Hope you have a fab day.

L xx

Good Morning!

The sun is out a little more in Tamworth today, I do hope it sticks around.

I haven't planned my day yet but have just made a Spanish omelette and am well and truly stuffed!

I am on a mission this week to try and empty out the freezer so that I can defrost it so will probably have some odd meals this week hehe.

By the way, it is always very nice to have a good morning message from you Donnie :)

I hope everyone has a lovely day x

morning,
weather here is dagenham seems a bit overcast witht he odd sun not too chilly thouh, so thats nice.
apart from i am stuck in the blasted office :(
not sure on menu today, yoghurt and fruit for brekkie, then lunch might have an omlette, tonight i might attempt the loaded hash browns from the menu forum, they sound lovely. also might make some more of the syn free muffins - they are fab too.
hope you all have a lovely day.
good luck at your weigh in L.
xx

Someone very kindly gave me a rep point on this thread and asked where I was from in Tamworth only they left no name.

Own up, who was it?! Hehe

Back