Good Morning!

peanut

Morning all,

Had my first stop in last night...

7lb!!! Can you belive it.

I've dived out of bed this morning and spent the last hour dancing round my living room to the Killers!

My usual Saturday is me crawling out of bed hungover ill, starving. I then send my bf to the shop to stock up on crap in prepration for the day and then a huge takeaway in the evening.

NOT TODAY! Instead im going to a party and will leave when everyone goes into town (its a pre going out party) I will come home as im not ready for a big night like that yet. Will get some Soda water on the way!

I know its only my 5th day but i feel better then I have in years. I hope this keeps up!

Hope everyone feels great today.

Big hug

Peanut xx:cool:

Dont Forget The Feeling Hun It Will Help You Through Your Journey.dont Worry You Get Lots Of Great Days While Dieting .all That Dancing Will Be Burning Those Calories Xxx Mandy

Thanks. It feels worth it!

I will actually be able to do my jeans up tonight without having to wriggle around on the bed to do the zip up. (After my last stone gain - I refused to buy another size up!)

Mandye - Am I reading that right ? 2 stone in one month? WOW

Any tips? have you been exercising loads?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Peanut!
Well on your great start. Im off to my first weigh in tommorrow! so fingers crossed.

Well done Peanut, no wonder you are buzzing! Hang on to the feeling hun, it will get better and better! xx

Hi Everyone,

If im honest I would love to lose 6 st. BUt for now my goal is 3. It would be amazing to get there!!

Thanks for making me feel welcome and understand why 7lb is a big deal to me.

P x

Well done you!!!! feels good doesn't it!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! if you feel this good now imagine what you will feel like a few weeks down the line

Back