good morning

metrognome

is getting better at it
good morning to you all,
i am coming over to weightwatchers from slimming world today, time for a change i think i have done well with sw but am bored with it so am hoping a change will do me good.
looking forward to reading all the posts later on this evening when i can sit down with my new books and have a good study and also any tips would be good
thanks

hiya

i am starting tomorrow monring when my wee online deal allows me to log on to ww :)

i am changing from cal coutning

good luck x

Good luck both, I never got on with slimming world, think the 'eat as much as u like' drove me mad, I like he fact that I can eat anything but need to point it x

Good luck Hun! I moved from sliming world as in 8months I only lost 9lb :/ due to portion control I've been with weight watchers 8weeks and lost 31lb!!! :) I'm sure you will really enjoy weight watchers xx

i liked slimming world and have lost 2 stone on it but i have my lazy head on so i thought a change would be good and i would be able to have more than 2 slices of bread a day :)
thank you all for or replys and am now going to have a look around the site

lucysmommy said:
hiya

i am starting tomorrow monring when my wee online deal allows me to log on to ww :)

i am changing from cal coutning

good luck x

Hi lucysmummy I'm doing cc at the moment. How come you are changing to ww ? I am thinking of doing ww too but not sure if it is any better than cc.

Just for more structure to my eating that's all - was getting to focused in the numbers so this way it's points and a wee bit more simpler for to work with

I too was on sw and could not get eat as much as you like. I wanted to wait more than 3 months but when I was the same weight as when I left I knew the diet for me was ww now only 6 weeks on it and have lost 9lbs not much I know but I only have 2 stone to lose and and I'm happy with only losing 1lb a week x

Hi I am Slimming World, joined ww with groupon offer Friday, so far loving it, I am on 42 propoints has breastfeeding

Back