Good or Bad Idea ..

Lesley cw

Hi..its been ages since i have been on here, but...im coming back doing cambridge..i did lighterlife and lost 4 and half stones 3 years ago, but got complacent and its slowly crept back on and i hate myself!! the confidence has returned to nil, cant bear looking in the mirror and to top it all im of to menorca friday with my daughter for her 21st birthday for ten days. im a chef, so that really doesnt help at all.. but i think i have 99% mad up my mind that im going to start tomorrow and carry on thru my hols where i am kinda away from temptation, i know this sound a bit odd but i need to get started and get them awful first few days out of the way.what do you all think...advice please!!! also will i be allowed to carry sachets in my suitcase and my electric blender..dont fancy being pulled up and them showing the world my sachets and blender.lol...its good to be back guys, gonna need back up please...x

Im not sure about the rules and res of flying with those items...but I personally would start CD after the holiday. Good luck with whatever you decide. x

I think if you are feeling ready and determined go for it! Try not to be too hard on yourself and good luck with whatever you decide. X

Im carrying on CD'ing through my holiday in 2 weeks will be on weeks 10 & 11 by then but will have a meal in the evening (no carbs) to feel a bit normal lol

Good luck re-starting :)

Thats what I would recommend....CD - breakfast and lunch, grilled chicken/fish with a salad in the evening! Afterall, you are on your holidays you do want to enjoy it, having spent so much money on it!! You could do this and still of lost a substantial amount of weight (just drink as much water as poss)
Packing a hand mixer in your hold luggage is no different to your hair dryer or straighteners!!!
I hope you have a lovely time and let me know how you get on because I am tempted to do this when I go away in August x

yay, go you, well done deciding to do it while on holiday it takes dedication which you sound like you've got. I know Blondelogic said she took shakes LL shakes to the USA and as its not food it doesnt break rules. I read somewhere that someone got a signed letter from ther LLC on official headed paper just incase they had a problem. enjoy your hol and you dont look old enough to have a 21 year old xxx

thats it then mind made up..im going to definately have cambridge for breakfast and lunch...then evening meal..well salad and chicken sounds good....thank you all for your thoughts on this...x

Back