1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Good recipes for nuts and seeds (hexes)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Gwella, 25 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Gwella

Gwella Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any good recipes that use nuts and seeds? Mostly all I find is nutroasts or sprinkling things on salads...

I've decided I need to cut down my dairy consumption. I've been having a few dairy hexes most days since hitting target, and let's just say it's had a slowing-down effect on my general digestion...not good. I'm going to aim to stick to non-dairy hexes next week, including soya milk but lots of nuts and seeds and things too.