good results again!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by luckymum, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. luckymum

luckymum Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hello all ,
    I just had my 3rd weigh in and lost 8lbs but thats over a week and a half as I changed my weigh in day from monday to thursday. Still I am delighted its a good result.Had a quick sneak around the shops too something I haven't done in ages cos I had no interest in clothes .Am already planning outfits in my head I just hope I can continue on to my target weight. Have to stay strong now as feeling slimmer is very addictive!!!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. arrmickk

arrmickk Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(10.88%)
    Diet:
    LT/Exante
    Well done! What a great boost :) x

4. Thornhill Cate

Thornhill Cate 50+ and fabulous

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3.6lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante/JUDDD
    A stone and half in a little over 3 weeks - what a brilliant result. Hope mine's the same. I have been wearing a pair of size 18 jeans to death and they are on the way out. I have a pair of size 16s in my wardrobe waiting for me to get into them. I have to make it before the 18s become positively indecent. I'm never buying another pair of size 18 jeans again.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.