Good scales??

Ghostie

Im getting really annoyed with my scales they are rubbish i only have to move them half an inch and ive put on 10 pounds!!! Does anyone got any good scales they can suggest?.. Tearing my hair out lol :sigh:

Anything salter is generally a good bet and go digital. Although there is an argument for the expensive "dial" type you have to spend a lot for them to be as reliable. They are good for resetting to zero before getting on them though.

Anything salter is generally a good bet and go digital. Although there is an argument for the expensive "dial" type you have to spend a lot for them to be as reliable. They are good for resetting to zero before getting on them though.
Thank you very much.. i dont know which ones to get now theres loads lol

I'd get the best you can afford to be honest. Otherwise if you buy at the lower end of the scale (pardon the pun) you will always wonder if they are correct haha. I was convinced my perfectly good salter glass ones were wrong. Went and bought some spanking new ones...exactly the blimmin same! Now I have two sets ;)

Just bought some.. cant wait for them to get here lol :)

I have the fitbit ones. They don't like being moved either but once they've calibrated themselves, they're dead accurate. I've got them tucked into an out of the way niche in our bathroom so don't need to move them. Expensive, but managed to pick them up in a sale quite cheaply. I like that it links to the online fitbit account so I've got everything charted there. So don't even have to try and focus my eyes when I jump on them first thing in the morning, just check back on the site or app later. :giggle:

Before that I had the salter stowaweigh (something like that) ones which were specifically designed to be able to put them away without it affecting the accuracy. They were quite good, especially for the price.

I have always found problems with scales at home - I always end up weighing more or less depending on where in the room I put them!
I decided to just go and pay 50p once a week to use the scales in boots because they're definitely reliable :)

Back