Good site

MrsDannyDyer

Silver Member
www.kiddicare.com

Looks like a really good site. Delivers next day if ordered b4 5. And delivery is free if over £50. Hassle free baby shopping. Think ill be buying most items from here

sounds great - off to have a nosey! ;)

I know! lol just wish the bargain was a month before my due date or something.. really trying not to buy a pram yet! lol

Hang off u might get them around that time. as everyone else will be busy buying chrimbo pressies.

yeah am planning on garden, holiday, bedroom (needs redecorating), xmas shopping THEN baby shopping in that order! lol Although we picked up a buggy and moses basket off ebay locally for a song. ;)

That was lucky. We still have the cot in the loft. Though i gave the mattress away a while ago. Though there not cheap i think DD's mattress was £80 plus

We haven't got a mattress with the cot, it was only because it was local and a bargain (£40 for a mamas and papas including the changing top table thing..), we'll happily shell out for a new mattress, have always done so with foster babies as they have to have a new one each child, we actually freecycled a mattress that was 2 weeks old once because of social services ruling. But better to be careful.

fab site, I liked the look of the rocking chair that's under £100 comes with a padded foot stool to...may have to get me one of them =)

Yes, they've really come down in price :) They were around £300 when I had my eldest 10 years ago! lol

I got most of my first baby's stuff from there, they deliver quick and never had a problem with customer services

That's great to know, I'm always a bit fearful of buying online. We bought a big playhouse recently off an ebay trader, and got to say it was fantastic service and a great playhouse, it was over £100 cheaper than buying it locally or from a major supplier so we were really lucky.

Back