Good week..

Hannah1135

I'm just finishing off my first week, it's gone quite well - not been hungry too much and seem to be getting on ok.

Don't feel like I've lost anything, and haven't lost any inches yet, but can't weigh today as the snow is stopping me getting to the gym at the moment!

Cant go shopping either - which is a good and bad thing really! Good because it means I can't be tempted by any comfort foods, but bad because I'm hungry and haven't got much in!

Ha ha! Xx

well done on ur first week hun, i never feel like ive lost! I;m sure you have, good luck when u get to weigh in :D xx

I finish my first week tomorrow, and have found it went ok. It has made me realise that when I thought I was eating well before, but all the snacks during the day were bad and I didn't understand why I wasn't losing weight.

Go Ahead cherry biscuit slices are 49 cals each and come in a pack of 3, but in points they are 2WWpp a slice and they are gone in seconds (so not worth the points) !! Totally know now why weight wasn't coming off even with exercising. Hopefully it will soon x

hey thinthoughts, Well done on ur first week! ur right it really does make u realise, i used to drink alot of lucozade orange without a 2nd thought, and realised its almost 300 cals a bottle :O Crazy! x

Hi Steph2009
Its so easily done isn't it till you realise how bad stuff is!!

I think I have posted on the wrong thread, because its a slimfast thread isn't it and I'm on ww? I need to get my head around this forum business ha ha :) x

I brought some fruit juice yesterday without even thinking about it and then i realised with all the added sugar and things in it it came to about 200 cal, not buyin that one again.

Lol i thought i hadnt seen u before hun! Ahhh well never mind lol still good to know someones doing well on another diet :D xx

Thanks for your kind words ladies! It's nice to have some support on here, and some helpful tips!

The real test will come the week of 13th, starting a new job and not sure how I'll cope!

X

Aww dont worry im sure u'll be fine hun :) xx

Back