Goodbye and good luck!

vadey

Silver Member
Well as much as I'd love to do this diet I just can't! I've lost 6 pound and I'm just going to do low carb at the min. I admire those that follow this diet and succeed. I may try again at another point! X

good luck with low carb, atkins is a good diet for losing weight and there's a forum on minimins to help you if you decide to follow something like that. CD is very hard and i do believe that when you have the right mindset, you can stick to it but if its not for you at the moment for whatever reason then you must do whats best for you. hopefully see you on here again at some point but if not, good luck! :)

I just feel so under pressure with it. I find it difficult not have food and start off fab but then dwindle! Good luck x

vadey said:
I just feel so under pressure with it. I find it difficult not have food and start off fab but then dwindle! Good luck x

Aaaah good luck for future x

Well I've had a little change of heart! Had two days eating and not over indulging but eating nether the less and it's not all that! I've had the girls round tonight in prep for our Hol and I'm going to give ss+ a bash! Least I can have a meal in the evenings! Plus my mother in law said today that I'd never lose weight I'm just like her! She doesn't know I was doing Cd so I thought I'm going to show you! Cheeky mare! So I'm back! 4 weeks and counting x

vadey said:
Well I've had a little change of heart! Had two days eating and not over indulging but eating nether the less and it's not all that! I've had the girls round tonight in prep for our Hol and I'm going to give ss+ a bash! Least I can have a meal in the evenings! Plus my mother in law said today that I'd never lose weight I'm just like her! She doesn't know I was doing Cd so I thought I'm going to show you! Cheeky mare! So I'm back! 4 weeks and counting x

Yehhhhh welcome back and well done for making a tough decision I never understand why people wanna put others down and discourage them, hope u lose loss of weight just to show your mother in law that she was wrong oh how good u will feel then xx keep on it and good luck xx

Thanks cherub! Had a very stressful week, we had a death, working long hours, hubby working loads( first time I've seen him today for 10 mins since Sunday afternoon) just one of those weeks. Going to take it one day at a time and continue. X

Good luck Vadey x x x

Yay well done for sticking with it. And what you said really resonated with me. Eating ISN'T ALL THAT!!

You've put the nail on the head. The reason why the majority of us are here is that we have assigned too much value to food and eating it. I'm going to remember this little mantra next time I feel a cheat coming on! Thanks!! X

Back