Goodbye everyone..

moggy

Just wanted to say bye to you all and thank you all for your help and advice.

After a week of stop start CD lasting 2 days, cheating, starting again I have decided that the time for this diet and me is over for the time being.

I am so greatful to this diet for my 2 stone loss but have reached a point where I can't stand the shakes anymore and it's making me miserable.

A few years ago I lost 3 stone eating about 600 calories daily using food and I am going back to that. I will still be hungry but at least I will be able to enjoy the food that I can eat. I lost 3 - 4 lbs a week so am hoping for good losses.

So thanks again everyone for all the help, advice and support. I wish you all well with your goals and i'm sure that you will all do it.

I'll post back in a couple of weeks and let you know my losses and if my plan worked out.

XXX

Hey moggy, sorry to hear it's not been working out for you! Have you thought about working up the plans? I understand CD isn't for everyone forever, but think you need to look at why you were cheating, so you don't do it while trying out this plan. My one concern is that 600 calories a day really isn't a lot. Yeah CD is around that much, but it's made that it'll give you all the nutrients you need, likeliness is, 600 calories of just food probably isn't going to do that. So you need to be really careful you don't make yourself ill. I hope that whatever you do works! Definitely keep us updated!! x

Last edited:
bye bye moggy. be safe
xoxox

Hey Moggy..
Just wanted to say well done for your losses so far and all the best for your future loss.. You need to do what is right for you and what makes you happy hon.
take care of yourself and keep us posted.
xx

Back