goodbye...... leaving..

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by clarins, 2 November 2008 Social URL.

1. clarins

clarins Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    just to let you all know i am leaving ll, good bye, i will have to try something else.... just not coping:tear_drop:. but i am happy with my decision.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Well u have to do whats right for you, so good luck on whatever other diet works for you best.

4. Bronte

Bronte Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Clairns
    At least you tried LL, I wish you all the very best, you will loose the weight when the right diet for you comes along.
    Take care

5. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    its all about finding the right diet for u and ll is deffo not easy!!

hope u find something more suitable hunni xxx

6. emzski

emzski Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.49%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hi clarins

Im really sorry to hear you have been finding it so hard. I remember you were really looking fwd to starting and excited about it. Its such a shame it hasn't worked out for you.

I just want to wish you lots of luck on your weight loss journey whatever you choose to follow, you just have to find something that works for you everyone is different. My cousin did great on Weight Watchers but I never managed to get past 8lbs loss, I am doing great on LL but one of my friends only lasted a week. You just have to find something that works for you. Good Luck
    x

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    You don't have to leave Minimins though. Let us help and support you all the way

Irene xx

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck hun with whatever you decide, make sure and post let us know how your doing :)

9. Channy35

Channy35 Wants to do this!

Diet:
    Exante
    I wouldn't be able to do LL either it's too strict. Cambridge is miles better and it allows you to have conventional foods too. Also it's alot cheaper. Given it any thought?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.