Goodbye Sole Source...and thank you :-)

corinne_j

Yes, after being absolutely staaaaarving all week, having no energy and only losing 2lbs this week, I have made the decision to start gradually moving up the plans to complete my weight loss journey. It feels like my body is telling me "right that's it, enough now" lol, especially as I've now started going to the gym.

I feel very apprehensive, yet excited, about re-introducing food - I'm doing AAM this next week then 790 for hopefully a few weeks - having weighed out a 790 portion of chicken I can't imagine eating so much!:D I'm also a bit scared that the weight loss will stop completely :eek:

So, goodbye to SS!

Corinne x

Yes, after being absolutely staaaaarving all week, having no energy and only losing 2lbs this week, I have made the decision to start gradually moving up the plans to complete my weight loss journey. It feels like my body is telling me "right that's it, enough now" lol, especially as I've now started going to the gym.

I feel very apprehensive, yet excited, about re-introducing food - I'm doing AAM this next week then 790 for hopefully a few weeks - having weighed out a 790 portion of chicken I can't imagine eating so much!:D I'm also a bit scared that the weight loss will stop completely :eek:

So, goodbye to SS!

Corinne x

Corrine
Good luck on the next leg of your journey - your results have been fantastic, keep us posted xxxxxxxxxxxx

I felt the same when i moved up too, it's strange after being on SS for a while but i'm loving 790. I thought the portions seemed massive at first too but have to say after almost 2 weeks on it i'm used to them now.

Well done on your fantastic loss so far and hope you enjoy moving up the plans :D

Enjoy it Corinne, I too had the same feelings as you, lacking energy, weight loss slowed and figured it was my bodies way of telling me to start eating something. I have really enjoyed working up the plans and I am sure you will too - good luck hun!

Georgie
x

good luck do what is right for you stick at it xx kim xx

what does aam stand for? i would really like to know. i am ss and feel good for it and am very happy that you can have up to 4 food packs now and 200mls of skimmed milk, which i have with my tea. i love tea xx

Back