Goodbye SS

ava

Silver Member
Wow, can hardly believe the time has come to finish SS, seems like only yesterday i was starting. Have decided that as it's my AAM week starting tonight then it makes sense just to carry on after this week instead of going back down to SS. I'm going to do 3 weeks AAM before moving up to 790, then see where i go from there depending on how close to goal i am!!!

All seems a bit scary, the real hard work starts from now :eek:
Maintenance here i come, any advice on it gratefully recieved :)

Is is strange i feel a bit emotional about SS finishing, feels weird but fab at the same time :D

Hi Ava

Well done on your weight loss - what amazing success!

I am on my first week of 790 - I just couldn't face any more SS'ing. I'll be honest, I've not been perfect this week :eek:, and I have struggled to fit everything in and felt really full at times, which seems silly when you consider the portions - but my shrunken belly just can't take it :D The first night I had a meal I went to bed with a right little pot belly - looked strange!

You're right that the hard work is just starting now, but I'm loving 790. I've just been worrying myself that I'll get on the scales on Monday and find that I've lost nothing, or even worse gained :eek: whilst my realistic brain says 'how can I gain on 790?' I've even been looking in the mirror and thinking that I can see where I've put weight on.......all this scares me a little, as if my body image and relationship with food has now been distorted. I just hope that things settle down a little. I think once I've had a weigh in and dropped even just a pound, then I'll be happy that CD is still working for me.

Good luck xx

congratulations hun on your FANTASTIC weight loss. You're going to do remarkable with your maintenance!!!!!

Well done, you have done brilliantly. Keep the positive frame of mind as you head towards maintenance and you'll do grand!

Georgie
x

Absolutely fantastic.
The very best of luck to you and, don't worry, you have done so brilliantly already, you WILL succeed.
Take care and keep posting to let us know how you're doing.
Tansyx

Thanks everyone for your support, your all lovely :)
Is it sad that the thing i'm most looking forward to having on 790 is a cup of tea- WITH MILK :rotflmao: (I really do need to get out more, lol)

Hi Ava

Well done on your weight loss - what amazing success!

I am on my first week of 790 - I just couldn't face any more SS'ing. I'll be honest, I've not been perfect this week :eek:, and I have struggled to fit everything in and felt really full at times, which seems silly when you consider the portions - but my shrunken belly just can't take it :D The first night I had a meal I went to bed with a right little pot belly - looked strange!

You're right that the hard work is just starting now, but I'm loving 790. I've just been worrying myself that I'll get on the scales on Monday and find that I've lost nothing, or even worse gained :eek: whilst my realistic brain says 'how can I gain on 790?' I've even been looking in the mirror and thinking that I can see where I've put weight on.......all this scares me a little, as if my body image and relationship with food has now been distorted. I just hope that things settle down a little. I think once I've had a weigh in and dropped even just a pound, then I'll be happy that CD is still working for me.

Good luck xx

I'm sure i'll be a bit like this at first too when i move to 790 and probably as i move up the other steps too. It's coming out of something that you know works for you and venturing into the unknown isn't it? I'm sure you will have lost, lots of people on here have fantastic losses on 790. Good luck for Monday x

Oh WOW! How inspirational are you. Just look at that weight losses, and so consistently every week :) I bet you feel amazing! I'm sure you are very proud of yourself, and quite rightly so. Well done! :D

Heaps of luck with maintenance. Not that I think you'll need it :)

x

gvnerjgbnv.gif

:party0011:Ava well done on your absolutely brilliant achievement!!!:party0011:

smiley-linie-001.gif

smiley-linie-001.gif

Love Mini xxx

Well done on ridding yourself of all that weight! Am sure you'll do just fine on the last leg, you've obviously got your head around it all.

(looking forward to seeing some pics :))

BE PROUD!!!!!!! :D :D

Ava, I can only echo what everyone else has said........you have done soooooooo well, I wish you luck on your next stage!

:character00238:

Back