Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was an avid Lost watcher til the last series... I think I missed the first three episodes for whatever reason, and didn't want to start watching it again... My pal's got them all on her sky plus thingy, so I might have to offer to babysit her kids or something... hehe!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow morning, and have fun shopping! You're doing ace, real inspirational! :D

I was an avid Lost watcher til the last series... I think I missed the first three episodes for whatever reason, and didn't want to start watching it again... My pal's got them all on her sky plus thingy, so I might have to offer to babysit her kids or something... hehe!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow morning, and have fun shopping! You're doing ace, real inspirational! :D

thank you jen xxxx i think babysitting a good idea lol, thank you for you post im looking forward to my shopping spree ( sound like my mrs scary) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Evening Phil,

I started watchin Lost , loved it but got abit lost myself along the way:rolleyes:

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow & well done so far:D

Good news on the trouser shopping plan for tomorrow phil. Its great to be able to buy smaller clothes even if they will be too big soon - a good excuse for yet another shopping trip.

Have a good weigh in tomorrow if you remember in time - how old did you say you were ;)

52, not out

Got up this morning and actually remembered to weigh in :p:p , I was really nervous knowing that I needed to lose 1lb to reach 50lb total loss - I really thought I would STS this week. Thankfully I lost 3lbs :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Went into Durham with the Mrs today, hoping to find some new jeans. Went to usual shop where I have always bought my clothes (havent been since before Xmas). Unfortunately I couldnt get any jeans to fit, they were all too big :eek::eek::eek: It seems I am in between shops, still too big for the likes of Burtons, River Island, Topman, Asda but now too small for larger size stores. Even though I was putting these trousers/jeans on and they werent fitting, I wasnt sad it felt good that they were too big (usually they would be too tight and I would be :mad:)

Instead I treated myself to a few preowned wii games (one size fits all), I thought I deserved it. :D:D:D

My motivation for today - always have new goals for when you complete your old ones and always reward yourself in someway for your hardwork, its always good to have something to aim for.

My goals are:
Fit into my holiday jeans
Get to 22 stone
Get to 21 stone
Get to 20 stone 13lbs (my second 10%)
Wear my wedding ring

Off to watch million pound drop - thanks for reading - will try to catch up on your diaries tomorrow

Phill
xx

Sounds like a good day out phil. Good to be too small for the big man trousers eh? It will be a fab day when you can fit into the trousers in the small man shops.

Sounds like a good day out phil. Good to be too small for the big man trousers eh? It will be a fab day when you can fit into the trousers in the small man shops.

yeah i think about another stone or so and hopefully i can shop any were , would be nice lol ;)

I'm looking forward to the day when I can just go into any shop and know there will be something to fit - not only fit but look good too. Need to lose a bit more than 1 stone you need to lose but I will get there eventually

I'm looking forward to the day when I can just go into any shop and know there will be something to fit - not only fit but look good too. Need to lose a bit more than 1 stone you need to lose but I will get there eventually

i know you will get there, you have the right attitude and comitment to this xxxxxxx:D:D:D:D

:D Yeah to being to small to shop in the larger gents shop
well done and i'm sure its only a matter of a couple of weeks untill you are fast tracking your way into the "normal" sized shops

loving your little motivational bits at the end of the day :D

Wowzer Phil, good job my man!

well done on the 3lbs & hitting your 50lb marker, you must feel fantastic:D
I bet people are really noticing now eh?

lost my brain this week

Yet again I forgot another appointment, today's mess was to see my dietician at 230 this afternoon and true to form( off this week) at half 4 i remembered it. So I rang the doctors to see if she was still there, lucky for me she was. So I ran to the doctors to see her (I ran because I thought I owed it to her for being so late). She is very happy with my loss and wants me to carry on just the way I am, she asked me if I had found a good support network (apart from the mrs) I laughed and she gave me a funny look then I told her about you lot all my new friends. I told her it was great as I could talk to all of you about your experiences, with everyone being at different stages of their weight loss I feel this site has it all. She was asking me if I was joining in and posting on the boards - to which I replied "probably too much". So that was my day :8855: idiot!!

My motivation for today is dont be too proud to accept help when its offered to you during your weight loss or in life in general.

Going to read the rest of the boards

Bye :p

:D look at you taking up joggin
even if it was to catch the dietician :8855:
must be very heartening to know she's happy with your loss mind you so she should be you've done very well indeed.

Don't forget the daily challenge or Mumma K will be cracking her whip :p

:D look at you taking up joggin
even if it was to catch the dietician :8855:
must be very heartening to know she's happy with your loss mind you so she should be you've done very well indeed.

Don't forget the daily challenge or Mumma K will be cracking her whip :p

mumma k you scare me lol

sex and the city 2

wooo hoooo the mrs is off to watch the new sex and the city film on sat night (rather put hot pokers in eyes) so i got house to myself, what to do any ideas ?

Good news on the dietician font bet you couldnt have run there before the 50lb loss eh?

Am working tonight so a tad rushed, have a great evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back