Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex And The City? Urghh! Pass me a poker, I'll join you in that little activity... As long as we are earning AP's at the same time :D

Well done Phil on getting to 50lb and by getting there with a 3lb loss, you are doing so well.

loving the fact troosers were too big too, great feeling! :D

What I also love about Wii games is the one size fits all! :p

Have a great Thursday evening. [/QUOTE

thank you xxx lol yeah got to love those wii games ;)( having a massive resident evil night tonight )

Good news on the dietician font bet you couldnt have run there before the 50lb loss eh?

Am working tonight so a tad rushed, have a great evening

could run 5 paces before diet ( sadly not a joke)

hope you enjoy the rest of your day ( before work lol)

xxxxxxxxxxx ;)

not been up to much

hello you lovely ladies and gents, how are you all , not been up to much today me and the mrs done mumma ks exercises ( because shes scares me lol) then i went to the vet to take inlaws dog for check up (his a 15 year old shi tzu) got back to find that my friend and her three boys ( 1,4,9) had landed and were destroying my house as usual , they played on the wii fit plus ( and beat most of my top scores agrhhhh) then had tea and now on here catching up with the days events
right off for a read will do something exciting tomorrow lol
motivation for the day , remember to have fun, its not a doom and gloom diet

see you a later enjoy your evening :D

been a bit of a mardy arse today

got up cant be bothered with anyone or anything , dont know whats up with me ( need to sort my self out ) did mumma ks stairs challange ( still sore from yesterdays) went on wii for a hour, hoping to have a better weekend. going to watch the million pound drop tonight again ( been good, been playing online not doing very well lol) no sure about WI this week . with me having to change it by a day ( because of lost and im thick) not sure if i will lose this week , right i need to cheer up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

motivation for today...... i will leave this blank today not sure if in right frame of mind

see you all later have a good weekend xxxx

phill

Ah Phil hope you feel a bit more chipper tonight. Life sometimes catches up with us and its ok to be a bit cant be bothered sometimes.

I'm not doing much better myself. Working again tonight so just seem to sleep, eat and work and faff about in general.

One day different on the weigh in shouldnt make a difference so try and not get too bogged down by that - you will be fine

Hope you have a good weekend

Ah Phil hope you feel a bit more chipper tonight. Life sometimes catches up with us and its ok to be a bit cant be bothered sometimes.

I'm not doing much better myself. Working again tonight so just seem to sleep, eat and work and faff about in general.

One day different on the weigh in shouldnt make a difference so try and not get too bogged down by that - you will be fine

Hope you have a good weekend

sorry i know im whining getting on the mrs nerves

Phill my good fella, we are all entitled to a whinge and a moan sometimes, apparently, women are famous for this, I still disagree, but there ya go :D - And seeing as you are in a place practically brimming with us gentle types, it has probably rubbed off on you :)

As Vanda said, a day doesn't usually mean much so you will do just as well, I'm sure.

Hope you feel a bit more chipper and have a great weekend.

thank you NAJH , yes i am starting to whine to much (will blame all you ladies for that ;)lol) after a few hours of fun and laughter with the mrs i can say im back to my daft old self again ( thank god lol) thank you for advice as always xxx

Morning Phill

Haha!! @ At Scaring you :D funny enough my hubby always says the same lol

Have a great day Mr

Pfft, call that a whinge?! That's nothing!!! :D
Phil, I'm impressed that you still did your stairs, and your wii. When I'm having a de-motivated day, I struggle to do stuff other than sit, mope, and eat... so bloomin well done to you for actually doing something!!!

Have a fabulous weekend. Don't stress about the weigh in, I'm sure it will be fine!

Keep smiling, hope the sun's shining down in Durham. I miss Durham, I was brought up in Newton Hall before my evil parents made us move to London....... I heard the Spanish City's completely gone now, that's a right shame... x

Morning Mr Phil,

I think we do get abit caught up with this dieting malarkey sometimes & forget to have fun;)
Glad your feeling more chipper, what would we do without your wee motivations:D

Pfft, call that a whinge?! That's nothing!!! :D
Phil, I'm impressed that you still did your stairs, and your wii. When I'm having a de-motivated day, I struggle to do stuff other than sit, mope, and eat... so bloomin well done to you for actually doing something!!!

Have a fabulous weekend. Don't stress about the weigh in, I'm sure it will be fine!

Keep smiling, hope the sun's shining down in Durham. I miss Durham, I was brought up in Newton Hall before my evil parents made us move to London....... I heard the Spanish City's completely gone now, that's a right shame... x

asked the mrs about spanish city ( im from leicester, only been up here for a few years) she knew what you were talking about lol after what she told me it seem a shame that its not there anymore would like to have gone xxx :(

Morning Mr Phil,

I think we do get abit caught up with this dieting malarkey sometimes & forget to have fun;)
Glad your feeling more chipper, what would we do without your wee motivations:D

thank you xx yeah got myself in grump now im fine will keep putting motivation on posts for you ( didnt think anyone read them lol) thank you xxx :D:D:D

right quick post

cant be on here long today, the mrs has gone out to watch the film, done my exercise mumma k ( she still scares me lol) off to do some jogging on wii and a few games , might be on later for a proper post

motivation- if your having a bad day remember why your doing this
take each day as it comes, no pain no gain,
THE DARK DAYS ARE OVER!!!! now time to get your life back!!!!!!
see you all later phill ;)

hiya Phil, hope you have a lovely BHM and that the sun is shining for you xxx

im back lol

hello ladies and gents did you miss me lol, right had a great weekend with the mrs, on sunday had a wii fit day playing all the games. today was WI day lost 2lbs need to lose 1lb to hit four stone lost , lisa lost 2lbs and now shes lost 2 stone ( well done baby xxx) went to see our god children today , they had wii on so had a few games with them , not fun getting beat by kids lol, done 30min free jog on wii today and did mumma ks challenge

goals for this week 1 get into 21 stone, 2 do more wii exercise 3, try and lose 3-4 pounds this week

motivation , 1 treat yourself after reaching a target or goal 2, try new foods diet doesnt mean salad everyday 3, when you feel down stop take a deep breath and look at what you have achieved

well done on those 2lbs hun :) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back