Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done on the 2lbs Phill. Good luck with getting to the 4 stone off this week I'm sure that's a goal you'll achieve :)

Sounds like a really fun weekend
well done to both you and Lisa on the weightloss
and very proud of ya for doing the daily challenge

Hi phil

good news on the 2lb off for you, am sure you'll hit the 4 stone next week great stuff. Congrats to Lisa on the 2 stone too. Sounds like you both had a fab weekend.

I'm weighing in tonight so will catch up with you later. Hope you're having a great day its a tad wet in wales for a change

had a good day at sales

hello all been on the wii again today, had a good time shopping been warm today for a change, feeling good, looking forward to wi this week , sorry been busy this week so post have been slow will try and catch up with everybody :)

Food has always been important in my life after all we need food to live. Ive always used food, food is my friend. Its there for me when Im feeling down and also there to help me celebrate the good times in life. I will never believe food is the enemy. Food didnt make me fat - I made me fat. Food didnt force itself upon me, I ate it willingly, therefore it is my fault I am FAT. I ate too much and exercised too little, but now I am learning the errors of my ways. Food will always be my friend, I love it too much to fall out. My love for cooking is starting to re-emerge, I now feel confident enough on this diet to try converting my recipes weight watchers style. I am starting to feel so much more happy with my life and my body, neither are perfect but they are both improving each day.
my wife wrote this on her blog and it rang true with me so i thought i would share it xxxxx ( thanks babe)

Nicely put phil. I love having a bash in the kitchen too, more so now I know I'm eating well.

Funny how once we start losing weight, even like me with lots left to go just the fact that something positive is happening can change how we think. Apart from my recent emotional crisis I am happier in myself too. So pleased to hear that you are mrs phil are feeling great with your losses too

Maybe this is it, we've finally cracked the weight loss malarky - happy thoughts and acceptance that food will always be there we have to learn to deal with it.

have a great day

aww what your wife wrote is so true! i had a lovely weekend, thank you for asking.. babysitting my step mum's Sharpei so getting dragged all over the place twice a day by a very very strong dog! :D

your week going well? :) xxx

Lisa's words are so true Phill and I think the majority of us can identify with them

hope your having a good week the both of you

sweaty days

hello to everyone sorry been quite this week been hard at it on the wii all week , doing loads of exercise and trying to improve fitness, that you all for your posts ( regarding lisas blog, shes says thank you all). im sorry i havent been on to talk to you all but i have been reading your diarys and post ( dont worry mumma k been doing your exercise challanges xxx) having a lazy afternoon the sun red hot for a change, hope you are all well and fighting fit , im trying so hard to get to past 4 stone mark this week all i have done this week is sweat on my new pink towel ( lisa got 2 of them lol)

motivation, look at what you have achived so far, you were 26 stone in feb ( this year) you are now 22 stone 1 pound , if this cant motivate you nothing will , you look good feel better, much fitter that before. you are so close to getting where you want to be just think back to when the nurse asked you if you wanted to die, and that if you carried on putting on weight you would have a heart attack or be in a wheel chair having to have lisa push you around because u couldnt walk for all the weight you we carrying, how did that make you feel!!!!!

you have a massive chance here to change your lifestyle forever now and get a grip on your weight, this chance is what you have worked for the last few months, dont go and mess it up remember xmas 09 and thoses jeans ( in the my profile pic) you dont ever want to be back there again, you make you own choices and destiny in life, the path your on now is the right one, so follow this path and enjoy your new life and the new you

see you all later phill xxx

the mrs is watching four wedding on living aghhhhhhhhh so im on here go spotify on bit of billy joel

sing the song your the piano man ............

the mrs is watching four wedding on living aghhhhhhhhh so im on here go spotify on bit of billy joel

sing the song your the piano man ............
I love Billy Joel :D:D:D

whoop whoop Spotify is great :D i scare all my kids about getting fined and so on for Limewire and tell them to get Spotify instead :)

when's WI Phil? want to know if you've hit the mark yet :D

whoop whoop Spotify is great :D i scare all my kids about getting fined and so on for Limewire and tell them to get Spotify instead :)

when's WI Phil? want to know if you've hit the mark yet :D

yeah legal all the way lol, its on monday hun xxx hopeing will get the pound i need ( fingers crossed) and anymore on top that would be nice lol :p

sun burn

went to the inlaws caravan today, went for a walk with lisa which was fine til the point when my head and back got burnt :mad: but was a good laugh. lucking forward to getting back on the wii in the morning. got some new clothes today for my holiday from asda. im in a size 44/46 which im so happy with, being in a xl instead of xxxl is a good feeling. had a good week worked hard on exercise and hoping that shows in mondays WI, so thats what i have been upto today. enjoy the rest of your weekend people see you on monday with good news (fingers crossed)

phill

Sounds like a great weekend. Good news of the clothes front, must be fab to get those smaller sizes now.

Am sure you will get that 1lb and more on monday. Have a great Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back