Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
:party0011: Woo!! Go Phill!!! :party0011: lol ....

And can I say how impressed I am to hear one of the male species mentioning , (or should I say doing!) the housework word!! All my OH ever does is come round and moan how messy my place is, then proceeds to make it worse... :p lol

Anyway, just thought I'd say hey, so HI!!! :) xx

Hi Phill :D

Firstly I am so pleased the little dog went peacefully in his sleep instead of everyone having the trauma of putting him to sleep :)

I am also loving your list of things to be thankful for, I think it's so important to stop every now and then to appreciate what we have.

Glad you feel like you're getting out of the funk and ready for the home run :D
http://rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm

thank you laura i think i needed a kick in the ball to get myself back in ready to finish this , i agree it good to just stop and reflect on what you have done and where your going , im pumped and ready to finish the job , and looking forward to getting rid of the last of the weight , bring it on !!!!!!!!!!!!

:party0011: Woo!! Go Phill!!! :party0011: lol ....

And can I say how impressed I am to hear one of the male species mentioning , (or should I say doing!) the housework word!! All my OH ever does is come round and moan how messy my place is, then proceeds to make it worse... :p lol

Anyway, just thought I'd say hey, so HI!!! :) xx

lol im one of the strange ones that finds hoovering a good way to get rid of stress ( but dont tell anyone might loss my macho image ;)) anyway how are you sorry havent spoken been being a bloke and been in a strop last few days

ha ha :) We're all allowed our strop days, I sometimes feel a bit like a toddler who isn't allowed a new toy ...

I'm ok, had a bit of a gain this week which did suck, but hey, it was only a pound and a half and I prob did deserve it, so gave myself a stern talking to and am now back to it! lol :)

Works fun with lots of pressure, i find it quite amusing, they're laying us off in November, yet expect us to do our jobs with the same care and enthusiasm as ever, even though we get none of the incentives etc anymore... November feels like a long long long way away!!

Anyway, enough rambling, am at risk of hijacking ur diary! oops!! :p

ha ha :) We're all allowed our strop days, I sometimes feel a bit like a toddler who isn't allowed a new toy ...

I'm ok, had a bit of a gain this week which did suck, but hey, it was only a pound and a half and I prob did deserve it, so gave myself a stern talking to and am now back to it! lol :)

Works fun with lots of pressure, i find it quite amusing, they're laying us off in November, yet expect us to do our jobs with the same care and enthusiasm as ever, even though we get none of the incentives etc anymore... November feels like a long long long way away!!

Anyway, enough rambling, am at risk of hijacking ur diary! oops!! :p

lol thats fine hijack away xxx does seem a bit of a piss take that you got to be all smile when your losing your job , sorry its shitty at the min dont worry about little gain you will get rid of it next week xxxx :):):):)

Woo hoo - goodbye to the mid-diet slump! You're back on it and sounding jolly now matey - no worries for you!

Hoorah - normal phil service has been resumed, happy days :D

Carry on the positive thoughts phil and your goal will be smacking you in the face pretty soon. Have a fab night

Hoorah - normal phil service has been resumed, happy days :D

Carry on the positive thoughts phil and your goal will be smacking you in the face pretty soon. Have a fab night

thank you my lady im back and better than ever ;) hope you are keeping ok xxx

well been on the wii its been a while im knackered , but i wanting more ( hes say like a crazy man ) but i think i need to ease back into it cant be bothered with another bad back . lisas doing the 6 week challange on ea so watching here do that , she just kicked me while doing the boxing section ( not sure if it was a accident ) anyway got some butternut squash in the oven ready to make soup for tomorrow .

I love butternut squash but have never made the soup. Its a lot of faffing just to peel the blooming thing.

Ha have you upset Lisa at all, sneaky way to get a kick in but cant fault her. x

I know you said you are ready to kick arse, but if I were you, stay clear of kicking mine... You'll lose your foot :p

Have a great evening Phill :)

lol nik , i have missed your wit ( and bum as he swing left leg ) xxxx had a good laugh about stroppy teenager ,how dare you use your own laptop bad nik :whoopass: have a great evening chick xxx

Hey you, sorry I've not been around - its been a mental week - glad to hear you sounding so upbeat!

You've done so amazingly well and I know you'll keep going strong. I've gotta say- I haven't found your diary boring or grumpy at all - I don't have any other minimates who feed me sofa's either :p

Really sorry to hear about your MIL's dog. Thats very sad but better that he went in his sleep as having them put to sleep is a horrible thing to go through, even when its the only choice.

Have a fabulous Friday sweetie xxx

Thanks Phill, I've been allowed to use it again now as she was tired <tuts> Have a great Friday xxx

lol well at least you get 5 mins to your self ;) you have a great nik xxxxx

Hey you, sorry I've not been around - its been a mental week - glad to hear you sounding so upbeat!

You've done so amazingly well and I know you'll keep going strong. I've gotta say- I haven't found your diary boring or grumpy at all - I don't have any other minimates who feed me sofa's either :p

Really sorry to hear about your MIL's dog. Thats very sad but better that he went in his sleep as having them put to sleep is a horrible thing to go through, even when its the only choice.

Have a fabulous Friday sweetie xxx

thank you nic xxx your very kind , i do try and give all my minimates good gift you never know you might get a chair and custard for christmas ;) thank you for reading all the rubbish i put on here xxxxx

well it friday wow , been on wii started the 6 week challange on ea active , about time i did it properly , anyway the suns out got shorts on and enjoying the day xxxx hope everyone has a great day !!!!!!!!!!!

sorry ladies but i have to post this, im happy as a pig in **** that vidic has signed a new contract at last the papers can piss off and stop the rubbish about him moving ( sorry again ladies) right back to thing less football , got a quite night in with lisa planned watching trash tv xxx thank you all for getting out my mood your all the best xxxxx

Evening phil

Your footie rantings went right over my head as usual I know nothing about such things. I'm still doing the EA active challenge I am enjoying it but sometimes it doesnt register my arm movements which is a tad annoying, but at least it gets me off the sofa for a while.

Enjoy your trash tv night xx

Evening phil

Your footie rantings went right over my head as usual I know nothing about such things. I'm still doing the EA active challenge I am enjoying it but sometimes it doesnt register my arm movements which is a tad annoying, but at least it gets me off the sofa for a while.

Enjoy your trash tv night xx

lol sorry my lady xxx lisas having the same trouble with ea , its funny when the computer says follow my actions on screen , lisa
says im doing it ***** its your fault ! , anyway have a great weekend xxx loving the pics of you :):):):):):):)

hi all hope you are all having a great weekend, been and paid the bills today , watched a load of junk tv and had a great day . sorry nothing else to report , enjoy your weekend all phill xxxx

Sounds like a fab chilling day phil, just the sort I like. Hope tomorrow is just as relaxing xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back