Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok quick post just wanted to sat thanks for the rep to get my first star yeah ! , sorry cant thank personally no name on but thank you xxxx , had a mad afternoon , got a knock on the door about 6 oclock 2 young girls trying to see me catalogues , a littlewood for a pound , and a argos for 70 pence , i said not thanks shut the door then had to ask lisa who was behind me if that really happened , anyway having a break from how i met your mother , lisas watching supper size vs supper skinny so im on here xxx

Hope you are feeling better tonight phil, but aways a good idea to get checked out by the old GP eh?

Whats this 'How I met your mother' stuff, I've never heard of it.

I'm with you on the bloated feeling atm, sending positive thoughts to your loo and mine too. Have a great night

Hope you are feeling better tonight phil, but aways a good idea to get checked out by the old GP eh?

Whats this 'How I met your mother' stuff, I've never heard of it.

I'm with you on the bloated feeling atm, sending positive thoughts to your loo and mine too. Have a great night

lol thank you my lady sending blessing to your loo as well , how i met your mother is great it like friends but i think its better it on e4 if you fancy a watch on thursdays . going to see the doc monday hailf 10 see what hes says xxx you have a great night and get some rest ,you sound like you need it ;)

Hope you are well today phil and having a very chilling Sunday. Good luck with the GP tomorrow hope all ok

:)

Hi :)

Hope you're doing ok and have had a good weekend.. I go through withdrawal from here over the weekend , my home internets bust at the mo so can only access from work.

Laters :cool:

Hope you are well today phil and having a very chilling Sunday. Good luck with the GP tomorrow hope all ok

Hi :)

Hope you're doing ok and have had a good weekend.. I go through withdrawal from here over the weekend , my home internets bust at the mo so can only access from work.

Laters :cool:

afternoon all been to the docs , happy to report nothing wrong , he said it could be to do with the weight i have lost , because i lighter my body blood pressures better so it may be a case of my body getting used to itself , going for a sugar test in the morning just to check make sure it ok. anyway lost 4lbs at WI this morning so in good mood :D ,also i fit into jeans i brought ages ago so very happy , will try and catch up with everyones diary today xxx phill :):):):)

Well done for fitting into your jeans :D and on 4lbs lost! :)

afternoon all been to the docs , happy to report nothing wrong , he said it could be to do with the weight i have lost , because i lighter my body blood pressures better so it may be a case of my body getting used to itself , going for a sugar test in the morning just to check make sure it ok. anyway lost 4lbs at WI this morning so in good mood :D ,also i fit into jeans i brought ages ago so very happy , will try and catch up with everyones diary today xxx phill :):):):)

Woo!! Go you!! :party0019: xx

pics for you mumma k xxxx

Attachments

• going out.jpg
    going out.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 78
  • jeans.jpg
    jeans.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 77
  • jeans 2.jpg
    jeans 2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 81
:D what a transformation Phill
from your very first photo's well done to you you'll be gracing that Ww center spread very soon at this rate x

:D what a transformation Phill
from your very first photo's well done to you you'll be gracing that Ww center spread very soon at this rate x

thank you mumma k xxx i think that honour gos to you and nik , check you two out looking great xxx

Good news on the health front phil.

Another fab weight loss and well done on the jeans. Looking good mister

I'm really pleased for you, you have astounding weigh ins every week
10 weeks you'll be done, great jeans news uve a pair if 14s I love be next year before I'm in them but lookin forward to it :)
Have a great week xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back