Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, STS after hols. Kudos!! Your weight loss journey is amazing. How have you managed to stay on track regardless. Me, Im an emotional eater, and even when I think Im over it, suddenly somethings hits me and I turn to the dreaded food.
Am upping my gymming though. Reckon its my saviour!!! More likely to stay on track too.

Anyway, sorry for waffling. I am just in awe of all you consistent losers (so to speak!!).
Hope you feel better soon. x

Hey Mr Phil,

still doing great I see, well done on STS after hols, hope you & the missus are feeling better soon:)

Wow, STS after hols. Kudos!! Your weight loss journey is amazing. How have you managed to stay on track regardless. Me, Im an emotional eater, and even when I think Im over it, suddenly somethings hits me and I turn to the dreaded food.
Am upping my gymming though. Reckon its my saviour!!! More likely to stay on track too.

Anyway, sorry for waffling. I am just in awe of all you consistent losers (so to speak!!).
Hope you feel better soon. x

thank you jo , you know me still plodding along lol, just hoping to shift the cold

hi clarri i know this will sound rubbish but its staying in points and exercise ( sorry i sound like a self help book ) i am a emotional eater too i try to stay away from food if things are going wrong in my life but i know how hard it its :mad: , i hate having cold all i want to do is eat but im being good and sticking to points so far ;) , im as shocked as everyone how well my diet has gone its getting a lot harder now , sometime i think well i have done enough so why not have a week off ( not good) i need to keep focus and get to goal , i think getting past the 100lbs mark will be fantastic so im looking forward to that, anyway sorry going off on one , have a great day and feel free to pop in and chat anytime xxx

Make sure you drink loads!! :) I know how it feels to really want to pig out when your not well and to be so strong with it :( Its horrendous!!

You've done bloody fab!! I know how much of a struggle it is the closer you get to the end as im sure most people do!! Im struggling to get down to the next st and its frustrating, i keep sabotaging myself. Keep at it! only 8lb to completely break that 100lb!!!

Make sure you drink loads!! :) I know how it feels to really want to pig out when your not well and to be so strong with it :( Its horrendous!!

You've done bloody fab!! I know how much of a struggle it is the closer you get to the end as im sure most people do!! Im struggling to get down to the next st and its frustrating, i keep sabotaging myself. Keep at it! only 8lb to completely break that 100lb!!!

thank you for advice feeling better today so i did a hour exercise on the wii, im knackered, trying to stay in points could eat a house at the min but i will be strong

i totally second what Shabba said about drinking! drink LOADS and then you'll not feel so hungry. glad you feel better hun x

Morning Mr Phil,

glad to see your feeling better & raring to go!
What exercise do you do on the wii ?

hi jo xx i got a few wii exercise games , wii fit plus, ea sports active and plus , my fitness coach , i like the 30 min jogging on wii fit plus ( do a hour of that ) and the island burn on ea active, also step on ea active, i like to change every 2 days xxx hope that helps

Am I too late?! HOT RIBENA!!!!!

hello miss jones xxxxxxx hot ribena thats a new one on me ? will give it a try . how are you everything ok ? xxx

Hope you are feeling more chipper Phill. Hot ribena is fab and the only hot drink I really like

Hot Ribena gives me squeaky teeth :D

Glad you are feeling better Lip, and well done on a STS, how fabulous darling! :p

Hope Lisa is feeling better too. Have a great evening. xxx

will have to try the ribena :eek: anyway been fighting with itunes for the last 2 hours trying to sort out a friends ipod and i now have ipods and i tunes stupid thing arghhhhhhhhhh:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hi jo xx i got a few wii exercise games , wii fit plus, ea sports active and plus , my fitness coach , i like the 30 min jogging on wii fit plus ( do a hour of that ) and the island burn on ea active, also step on ea active, i like to change every 2 days xxx hope that helps

God Mr Phil no wonder you have done soo well that exercise is fantastic!
I have got the Wii sports & the fitness coach ( still in wrapping) will have to make a start:D

Oh dear IpodItus Philip
very nasty case of haha!!

lol yeah need tablets for it

God Mr Phil no wonder you have done soo well that exercise is fantastic!
I have got the Wii sports & the fitness coach ( still in wrapping) will have to make a start:D

:whoopass: take the wrapper off lol xxx

afternoon all were playing pass the cold again, not feeling great but just get on with it , this 100lbs mark is doing my head in ,it bothering me i just want to be over it i dont know why im so bothered by it but im always thinking about it , i will be glad when i get past it , not doing much today got WI in the morning looking to get 2lbs loss havent been exercising due to feeling crappy. i must try and get back to doing a hour everyday next week , anyway have a great weekend all and will update in the morning

Well done on your loss Phil, your getting along great :)

Well done Mr Phil, & you feeling poorly too;)

100 lb is sooo near, what an achievement you should be really proud of yourself there:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back