Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done Phill! x

well after a week a half it looks like my cold is going , so hopefully i can get back to exercising again , saw the dietition yesterday she was very happy with my progress , thinking about having another clear out of clothes and send them to the chairty shop , anyway hope you are all ok and you all have a great day

another goal reached :D i was doing the hoovering and look at my wedding ring ( hadnt tried it on for a while) finished hoovering then thought why not have a look and see how far off i was from being able to wear it ,to my amazement it fitted again :D:D:D:D. i hatted no wearing it so im so happy 1, that it fits and 2 that its another goal gone plus lisas over the moon ,think it has made her day :D:D:D:D:D

Awww I bet it has Phil! :D its a great feeling isnt it! my engagement ring fits me after not wearing it for a while :D
your plowing ahead! soo jealous! need my losses to pick up! but thats only down to one person I guess :p

Awww I bet it has Phil! :D its a great feeling isnt it! my engagement ring fits me after not wearing it for a while :D
your plowing ahead! soo jealous! need my losses to pick up! but thats only down to one person I guess :p

your doing great :):):):) very happy today it feels a bit weird wearing it again after all this time but i will get used to it lol :D:D:D

Phill, celebrate and PLEASE go treat yourself to some jeans that fit.. that latest photo has them hanging off you! :) x

well it sunday again day before WI and im feeling good about it , havent been doing much exercising this week due go cold but ready to get going again next week. just noticed that over ten thousand people have been in my diary ( 9995 was prop me lol) thanks for reading hope its not to much waffle from me , anyway will update WI wish me luck

morning all very happy today lost 4lbs at WI this morning , so now lost 7 stone :D:D:D:D:D and 1lb off 100lbs ( would have liked to get it this week but i think that would have been greedy) been through the wardrobe today needed a clear out , im so happy to be in the 18 stone bracket now havent been this thin in years . i have 13lbs to get to goal , then going to lose another half a stone and then maintain , so very happy today :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

nice one Phill, you go man! :D only a pound to the hundred mark.. amazing! :D x

well after last weeks landmark for me i hoping to join the 100lbs club in the morning , in other news lol getting the second day off my heating done tomorrow , had some work done on friday , the work should be done by wednesday . having a combi boiler put in and all the radiator drained to see if they are still in good nik. not been up to much this week so looking forward to getting the heating done next week before the weather gets any worse .

Wowee Phil!! Just read thro' some of your posts, how fantastic is that. You know that you are the sort of guy that makes people like me SPIT in fury! I want to loose weight like that and not at the creepy crawly pace that plagues me. - Nuff said! But you look Sooo great and I bet your wife is pleased at your progress too. Well done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back