Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all had a day off today thought why not havent gone mad but let me hair down lol , been shooting zombies and aliens on the wii today looking at the new just dance thinking might have to get that looks good , going to snuggle up with lisa and watch king of queens in a bit . had a long think about what to do when get to goal, a few people have said to me it time to stop so going to get to goal then maintain . not sure how that works so will have to look it up and see what its all about . anyway not been up to much at the moment got the heating done at last loving having a combi boiler , the mil has let us have her 42 inch tv from the caravan till they go back next march so chuffed with that . got a vga cable to hook my laptop up to the tv its mint playing farmville on a huge telly ( i know how sad am i) will put some new pictures up when i get to goal with some jeans that fit ( sorry rach lol) anyway hope everyone is ok and having a good start to the week

hello Mr skinny! Sorry i haven't popped in for ages :eek:
Just want to say a MASSIVE well done to you!!

dont worry nik xxxx i dont leave my own diary it quite scary out there , what with the whole glasgow thing :confused: and other posts i have been hiding in here , anyway i hope you are well and you are looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks time , if you want me i will be here hiding in diary ;) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks nik sorry if this comes out a bit funky my laptops not working so using mobile argh. anyway were both cuffed and i so looking forward to getting to goal. we are both happy and gearing up for the cold weather xxx

omg!!! how did i miss this?!?! and almost WI day again! lol i'm bloody hopeless! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D congrats on the 3lbs off this / last week! hehe single figures!!! yay! that 9lbs will be off in a couple of weeks! i reckon by this time next week :D hope youve had a good week hun and enjoying the sunny weather this weekend :) xxxxxx

Well done Phil, nice one! Keep it up! x

thank you Jen xxxxx

omg!!! how did i miss this?!?! and almost WI day again! lol i'm bloody hopeless! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D congrats on the 3lbs off this / last week! hehe single figures!!! yay! that 9lbs will be off in a couple of weeks! i reckon by this time next week :D hope youve had a good week hun and enjoying the sunny weather this weekend :) xxxxxx

thanks but i think ive missed the sunny weather lol

sorry havent updated laptop on the blink so am using wii

lost 1lb today so 8 more to go, so if i lose 1lb every week I will be at goal for the week of my birthday but whenever it happens i will be happy

Phil you are doing great :D you will be at goal in no time, how well have you done!! :)

well had a great day yesterday my brother came to see me haven't seen him for years it was great seeing the family again felt dead old seeing my niece and nephews it was my 9th wedding anniversary as well so a great day , anyway hope everyone is having a great week xxx

Evening Mr Phil,

congratulations to you & Lisa for your anniversary, sounds like you had a fab day:D

Are you getting lots of comments on your weight loss now ?

Awww hun glad you had a great day with family and congrats on ann! :) ohhhh and another 1lb off! :D hehe hope you have a lovely weekend :) sending sunshine your way! xxx

Evening Mr Phil,

congratulations to you & Lisa for your anniversary, sounds like you had a fab day:D

Are you getting lots of comments on your weight loss now ?

thanks jo xxx yeah getting nice comments for a change ;)

Awww hun glad you had a great day with family and congrats on ann! :) ohhhh and another 1lb off! :D hehe hope you have a lovely weekend :) sending sunshine your way! xxx

thanks chick xxxxx no chance off sun maybe snow :mad: you have a great weekend too xxx

Been playing on just dance 2 for the last hour im knackered now hoping for a got loss at wi tomorrow . laptop still broken so will have to get one after Christmas now argh. anyway hope everyone is having a good weekend and will update wi in the morning

had a good WI this morning lost 3lbs now got 5lbs to get to goal. looking forward to maintaining not sure how it works but will sort it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back